[BUY] Pitch research or som1 who research for me

Moderator: moderators

[BUY] Pitch research or som1 who research for me

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:08 am

Hello

I'm looking for a pitch-research over lvl 18 at least, or some1 who can use my lvl 10 pitch-research and can up this lvl 10 to a higher level (over 20). About prices we can talk if someone makes an offer.

Please IGM to the town "Kilon". Thanks.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:48 pm

started research for you :D

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:52 am

Dude, i've started pitch research for him too, and i'm at 15 now :P

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:53 am

lolz... I started research on his own research.. i.e., he sent me his research and I am taking it further...

Dunno how we work this out, :idea: ur ahead in quality, so, if you want, I can sell his research to you when you are finished and you sell yours to him.. ask him abt it!!

this is funny :D :roll: :shock: :!:

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:58 am

I am so happy to see the board so active with bof members, I was afraid we would loose touch with the roots of the game,,, I miss everyone so much, I am loving my summer job as a camp cook!

Do you smell smoke? I better go!

The littlewoman from Haltonhills xoxox

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:39 pm

littlewoman wrote: Do you smell smoke? I better go!

what flavor charcoal are they getting today....lol :wink:

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:19 am

Bartolome wrote:
littlewoman wrote: Do you smell smoke? I better go!

what flavor charcoal are they getting today....lol :wink:
Marinated chicken.. is my guess!

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:33 pm

Tlite wrote:Dude, i've started pitch research for him too, and i'm at 15 now :P
Huh? ;) Why didn't you tell me that. Now i gave pk my level 10 and he is upgrading it a bit. I thought of looking than for someone who can upgrade it for me to lvl 27 or at least lvl 24 maybe (Q8 or 9 pitch). I will pay good for it, of course. maybe 14 Mio or so for level 20 - 27? But we will see if anyone is interested than. When i get premium I will build some more research-houses anyway, but I will take time than to upgrade them. So they will need some more time :cry:

Pitch

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:45 am

I'm interested in researching pitch also, so if there is some 'extra' for sale, I'm willing to work with someone for it.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:50 pm

I've got Pitch research in Q21 now. Any1 interested to upgrade this research a bit for some Cash? Offers welcome, please write IGM to "Kilon". Again a big thx to pk for researching up to Q20 =) You're the best dude!