Selling Flax! Discount to Market Price!

Moderator: moderators

Selling Flax! Discount to Market Price!

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:34 am

Hi All, I am selling Flax at -1t less than the lowest market price, provided the market offer is at least 1000. Negotiation is possible for large orders.
Currently that is 41. So I will sell at 40.

I have lots of flax and have filled many contracts and sold on the market as well, so let me know. I prefer contracts, that is why I will discount.

Also accept IGM, message Wu-Mart.

Thank you!

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:03 am

*Bump*

Current lowest market offer is 40. So I offer 39.

10,000 offered. Please act quickly. I have a couple large contracts out and they will go to the first taker.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:06 am

* Update *

I just saw the other message by Honeen. I will offer lower, to 38.

:P

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:22 am

Current ranking for the top 4 is around 1 mil each. Looks like it will be a shootout for the top 3!

It is now over 30 mil to win the contest (at 30t average flax), I assume it will be more than 60 mil in "cost", 2 mil in flax.

If I was competing in the contest, I would be loading up my storehouse and watching the rankings. I would keep like 500k-1 mil flax in inventory. I would expect the top runners to be able to put up 250k and 500k jumps in flax within seconds as the contest winds down. The top runners have already been able to put 250k and 500k quickly. Singaraja came out of nowhere, sending 1 mil when I thought that only Hao, Stoners Mine, and brady were in the running.

Of course, if I was big and crazy, I would be keeping all in storehouse, and on last day I would send 2 mil of flax. Not sure how much inventory the big guys are keeping, but there is only 114k offered on the market. Taking all the market would take a 3rd place to 1st place.

There should be a significant increase in the price of flax within the next 6 days.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:11 pm

Do not forget The Kingdom of Wrdoff and Obscurum,

I guess they have more than 1,111,112.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:51 pm

I agree. Some of them are my customers, and I can tell you that more people are buying and storing up than you can be seen by the rankings.