[Close] q0 honey for 200ct

Moderator: moderators

[Close] q0 honey for 200ct

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:12 am

No more honey.

Thank you for your supply.
Last edited by Guest on Fri May 09, 2008 9:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:41 am

Is the Journal out yet? I see this in "Current Competition", but I don't know if they will end up changing it or something. :o

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:07 am

:(

no the Journal is late ,i'm just wondering how you guys found out about the contest product???

Bartolome of Freimettigen

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:32 am

i think the price of honey might go up to 230-250.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:03 am

We will see, this contest is gonna be big. Everybody has a farm, so we will probably be very competitive. I myself have many large farms (over 4000 sqm) coming out of upgrade, and am building quite a few extra. Small producers will probably realize the amount needed to place in the Top 100, and just go for the certificate. Pears had oversupply at the end, but I really doubt that the same will happen for honey.

I would not be surprised if place 100 is over 50,000; and if Top 10 places are all over 2 mil.

By the end of the contest, we should be going over 230. After all, this is the most expensive contest product yet in terms of the "regular" value. Honey is 2-3 times the regular cost of pears, wool, or flax.

We will see how the next couple days looks. This contest will surely be the king of stockpiling. :)

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:24 am

i just calculated and found that even if i am selling the honey at 280, then also i wont be able to have any profit since i am producing grain which i sell at rate of 40 in victuals market and i also use it to produce beer which get sold at 110.

last time pears were getting sold at around 200 which is 8 times of normal pears price. which indicates honey price be more than600.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:33 pm

I'm afraid the price is always decided by supply and demand. If anyone would like to offer honey for 600ct, I'll be very glad to sell all my stocking honey to him... :p

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:15 pm

Bartolome wrote::(

no the Journal is late ,i'm just wondering how you guys found out about the contest product???

Bartolome of Freimettigen
It's displayed in the 'Current Competition' link via Statistics ;)

Re: [Buy] q0 honey for 120ct

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:55 pm

miauwally wrote:Dear provosts,

Please feel free to send me all your q0 honey as the stated price. The price might be varied. Please check the price before delivering.

Current price: 120ct

Thank you for your supply.
You will earn more if you just are selling herbs.