Registering~~~ PLEASE HELP!!!

Here is enough space for all you players to ask questions about the game

Moderator: moderators

Registering~~~ PLEASE HELP!!!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:46 am

Yesterday I tried to register to play, i typed in my username, city name, email, and clicked agree to rules and terms of use. Then i went to log in where I realized I didnt have a password. I went to gmail and didn't see an email telling me what my password was, so I waited awhile to see if one would come but none ever did. I tried registering again under the same username, city name, and email but still no email. Today I tried on my laptop but have still not received an email. I tried clicking forgot password on both computers but all that did was take me to a blank page. Now I am frustrated that there seems to be no way to sign up, could someone tell me what i did wrong??? :(

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:06 am

Don't know what to tell you. They have been fixing things here, so nothing works, of course. Computer guys...go figure.

Best I can think to ask you is, were you on at about midnight, GMT? That is when they shut down for book keeping. Which is is silly, since YOU CAN'T SELL BOOKS HERE.

But fear not, as Pearlbay will stumble across your plea and fix it for you. That is what she does. She is a goddess. Not a major goddess, mind you, just a minor goddess, something about refusing to scare small children even when they deserve it. It is in the book of goddessness. Which is ANOTHER BOOK THAT CANNOT BE SOLD IN MARKETS HERE!!!

When she gets you going, and provided I am not turned into a roasted goose by Pearlbay by then (I am not a small child) look me up. I would be happy to chat with you about your future.

Brent of Stonehaven
Duke of the Realm
Dealer of Black Market Books 8)

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:12 am

No, wasn't near that time, well, thanks anyway

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:13 am

for taking the time to respond that is

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:14 am

Hang tight, I will try to get some people that are smarter than me to try to help you.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:51 am

Have you checked your spam folder for a stray email? If that doesn't work, try the "lost password" link and see if it will send you a new one.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:08 pm

no, i checked the spam folder, now i'm using my netbook though so i will try registering on it, didn't think about using it til today because now i'm sick and have nothing else to do

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:16 pm

whatta yuh know, apparently netbooks aren't that useless after all

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:21 pm

Huh, weird. So you were able to get registered and everything? How odd!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:12 pm

Wow, a netBOOK.

Another BOOK that someone BOUGHT.

Who knew. Must be from another world. 8)