Quests

Here is enough space for all you players to ask questions about the game

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:38 pm

:D

yes they start after you reach the rank of Provost ... and if you dont have the special Buildings ... that will be your first Quest to build a speciffic one... :twisted:

so good luck... :wink:

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:52 am

Completed already hehe :D

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:07 am

Chimera wrote:btw, is there a ranking for it? Or "hidden scorebord"?

Grtz
Bump :roll:

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:24 am

Chimera wrote:
Chimera wrote:btw, is there a ranking for it? Or "hidden scorebord"?

Grtz
Bump :roll:
nop but you can notice a drastic jump in reputationpoints of citys that have completed them. Also you can check out the prices they won in their shopwindow. :wink:

how do you send in items for the quest

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:52 am

I got the first 3000 tables, but when I send it to the city: The dark shape, the game says that there isn't a city with that name. How else can you send it in.

Dawnisrising

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:29 am

The dark shape

thats the city I have sent to as well! checked spellings and all ?!

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:01 am

Double check you don't have any 'extra' spaces lying around, especially at the beginning, or the end.

I've just tried to send in a few items, and it worked perfectly even when I don't have any active quests.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:28 pm

Therian wrote:Double check you don't have any 'extra' spaces lying around, especially at the beginning, or the end.

I've just tried to send in a few items, and it worked perfectly even when I don't have any active quests.
What sort of items?

I tried and it said A city with this name is not listed on our maps

sending in quest materials

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:55 pm

Apparently I had capitalized the "T" in The dark shape. I copied it off of the message and it needed to be a small letter as in: the dark shape.

Didn't sign my last comment

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:00 pm

Sorry I just realized that I didn't post my city on the last comment.

dawnisrising

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:36 pm

the capital T didn't bother me.. in fact I think the system is pretty insensitive to capitalisation anyway.

quest

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:21 pm

Maybe it wasn't the capitialization of the T. It did go through when it wasn't capitialized. I had tried cuting and pasting and typing it in and three times it came up that there wasn't a city by that name. Then when I typed it in without the cap it went through. It could be coincidence, but if it wasn't the cap, I have no idea what kept it from going through three times.

dawnisrising

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:46 pm

In my opinion, quests should be an integral part of the game. I think it would make it much more fun. It does not have to involve anything fancy. Simple quests like "produce X amount of Y and get a bonus of Z" would give players goals and incentives.

Any thoughts?

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:56 pm

Um. Did you read this topic fully? We have the Dark shape quests - they randomly appear in your in-game mail (dovecote). If you are relatively new in game, though, you won't get them for some time - small cities don't have resources to produce necessary quantity in short time yet.

Also when you grow to the rank of Sir you may build "special buildings" where you could send specified goods at your convenience and get reputation points for this.

Suspicious figures

Post by Guest » Sat May 07, 2011 1:42 pm

Our City thought the suspicious figure was a hustler, it was only when they came back that they were taken seriously; although they never did show their face....... hmmm....... :shock: