Power Buyers Unite

Moderator: moderators

Power Buyers Unite

Post by Guest » 14.11.2008, 17:36

In the past months I have seen the prices of power just going up. And if NPC did not exist we would probably buying power at the price of 20,00 each.
On the last weeks instead of buying power to other players I have been buying to NPC (what
Last edited by Guest on 14.11.2008, 21:02, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 14.11.2008, 18:23

not a good idea. power is very cheap anyway and you can make power very profitable only with small companies. so if you take small companies even that source of profit, there will be no new players = dead game.

Post by Guest » 14.11.2008, 19:26

2200% is quite enough profit me thinks!!!

new players wont quit and the game wont die if not as many join up tbh :P

If they like it they like it if they ddotn they don't they wont quit if their products profit margin falls from 2600% to 2200% :P

Even though i produce most of my own power i think this is a good idea :)

Post by Guest » 14.11.2008, 19:27

oh and by the way

http://www.forum.kapilands.com/viewtopic.php?t=13142

that might intrest you :)

Re: Power Buyers Unite

Post by Guest » 14.11.2008, 21:27

[quote="SiberianTiger"]
On the last weeks instead of buying power to other players I have been buying to NPC (what

Citizens Energy Company

Post by Guest » 15.11.2008, 01:46

as i have posted in the other two forums. I am citizens energy company, and I have dropped what power i put on the market to .21 cents a KWH. the price should be no higher than that. The other companies are ripping people off, and its starting to affect the whole economy.

check out some of these stats

www.freewebs.com/citizenselectriccompanykapilands

scroll to the bottom of that page to see some statistics.

BOYCOTT HIGH POWER!

:twisted:

Post by Guest » 15.11.2008, 05:32

protest these companies, they are selling at too high of a price. BUY FROM THE NPC OR companies like myself that are selling at .21 cents a unit. They will eventually realize that the people of KAPILANDS dont really like them that much.

clockworkpower
clockworkpower
Austrian Electric
Austrian Electric
Austrian Electric
Austrian Electric
Austrian Electric
TURK POWER
TURK POWER
TURK POWER
TURK POWER
TURK POWER
POWERBANK
Medylkres
ceee
This person selling stuff
Fight Club
ceee
POWERBANK
Neutral Zone
Ahdinko
Macac compagnie
Mitchalopapus
Ahdinko
POWERBANK
Acca0LTC
Wadar Inc.

Post by Guest » 15.11.2008, 21:46

your starting to get on my F*%king nerves justin. Why boycott Austrian Electric, TURK POWER, and POWERBANK? they put all that power power producers wont sell power any higher until all that power is bought up.

I do agree with wanting the price to be lower, because if it is then new players wont start making power and slowly destroy the whole power market.

Post by Guest » 16.11.2008, 01:25

ooh I apoligize for thaaaat !

Post by Guest » 16.11.2008, 15:42

and by the way, power cannot be boycott, its all companies needs and they just suddenly all buy from NYC. Now im with you, but we need a better plan to save power from going to high prices. Now my plan is to unite all large producers( i dont produce power at the moment, but will) and convince them to put billions of power for 0.21 so all market will drop.

Citizens General

Post by Guest » 16.11.2008, 18:55

That would work as well, but good luck on covincing them.

Post by Guest » 16.11.2008, 19:01

good, but i will try convincing them after contest, BY THE WAY EVERYBODY CHECK MY AD AT FORUM PRODUCT SALE FOR CONTEST!!!!!!!

Post by Guest » 18.11.2008, 09:28

Look, if you guys really want to do something abt power prices then I will give you some suggestions:-
1. Try to strike a long term deal with any power supplier.
For Eg: I sell Power to my regular customers at 0.19 to 0.22

2. Don't bring the power market prices down.....u will collpase your own company.....as of now you have loads of on the market that has been made of high power prices...

3. None of the power producers are going to get affected by your boycotts.
People like Myth and me really don't care regarding what happens on or off the market.
We abide by our power laws.(:D)
If you can browse the other topics, in this forum, you will see a an arrangement of power producers where most power producers have agreed to keep a steady supply at 0.18 to 0.22
So guys please stick out of this....Bring POWER PRICES down stuff

Post by Guest » 18.11.2008, 11:35

ya, i doubt boycotting will work :(
and buying from NPC is hurt too, 0.01 is small amount, but when times million or billion, then it is a big amount.
so i will agree what Farm said, cooperate to power producer and get contract from them, rather than against them.

Post by Guest » 18.11.2008, 14:56

MrRight wrote:ya, i doubt boycotting will work :(
and buying from NPC is hurt too, 0.01 is small amount, but when times million or billion, then it is a big amount.
so i will agree what Farm said, cooperate to power producer and get contract from them, rather than against them.
Thank God!!!
There is someone trying to get my point....
Hey Mr Justin I just your Company Info:-
Company: Citizens Energy Company
Head office: Germany

Cash: 290,287.50
Fixed assets: 2,475,000.00

You have a real smooth way of running your company dude!!!!!
I guess you first have to understand what sort of impact you can create on the market with such a small amount of cash and fixed assets.
And then you are thinking of boycotting us.
I am now starting to die out of laughter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: