Power Co Ltd. (new)

Here you can present the homepage of your company. Links to other pages than your company websites are not allowed!

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 07.08.2008, 11:02

new website made. including pressentation and GAMES

RE:Homepage Corner

Post by Guest » 07.09.2008, 08:43

Hi, the website posted by you is great and is very useful. The games on the site are awesome and interesting. It

Post by Guest » 07.09.2008, 11:50

Actually, to be completely honest, the site is a complete waste of time. It doesn't offer anything useful to anyone and the bowling game is stupid. Really the only thing this website is good for is, well, nothing really. I could lie to you and say "wow your website is amazing!" but then I would feel bad about making you think that I truly enjoyed it. It simply serves no real purpose.

Post by Guest » 07.09.2008, 14:02

rconway is Myth methinks!!

Post by Guest » 07.09.2008, 15:34

what do you mean? Are you saying i have 2 accounts on the forum or are you saying reconway is a myth :? :?

Post by Guest » 07.09.2008, 18:13

Gasp! A mystery!

Post by Guest » 07.09.2008, 19:12

I think what Matt has put together here, in his own free time, to share with us is very cool.

Dont judge others with your bad attitude if you cant claim to have done better yourself.

Did your mother never teach you if you have nothing nice to say, sometimes it's best to say nothing at all?

If you want to be respected as part of this community I suggest you start showing others the same privilege

TTFN

Ted

Post by Guest » 07.09.2008, 21:25

Aren't you my mum?

Post by Guest » 07.09.2008, 23:20

I doubt he is, but I might be. ;)

Post by Guest » 08.09.2008, 00:24

SimpleTED wrote:I think what Matt has put together here, in his own free time, to share with us is very cool.

Dont judge others with your bad attitude if you cant claim to have done better yourself.

Did your mother never teach you if you have nothing nice to say, sometimes it's best to say nothing at all?

If you want to be respected as part of this community I suggest you start showing others the same privilege

TTFN

Ted
You're right, I'll lie to folks more often. Matt, I loved you website. It was so fun I stayed there for hours on end. I especially loved the bowling.

Post by Guest » 08.09.2008, 01:15

SimpleTED wrote:Did your mother never teach you if you have nothing nice to say, sometimes it's best to say nothing at all?
I think this was the relevant part of the quote, not people wanting you to lie. :(

Post by Guest » 08.09.2008, 01:44

megg wrote:
SimpleTED wrote:Did your mother never teach you if you have nothing nice to say, sometimes it's best to say nothing at all?
I think this was the relevant part of the quote, not people wanting you to lie. :(
My point was that my original post was simply stating the truth. I wasn't going to lie just to make someone feel better about their wasted effort. You're absolutely right in that I didn't NEED to say anything at all but when Matt advertised what was supposed to be some great website I expected to click on the link and see something worth taking time to see. Instead the page failed to deliver. That's not my fault. His page was made available to the public, therefore, I have every right to criticize that page however I see fit.

Post by Guest » 08.09.2008, 20:02

I've decided that I want to be a respected part of this community and therefore retract my negative comments from this thread.

Please now accept me as a part of your community!

Post by Guest » 08.09.2008, 23:05

Subtle ;)