[RESOLVED]

Always add your player ID, your company name and the Realm you play in to your description. Describe the problem as detailed as possible!

Moderator: moderators

[RESOLVED]

Post by Guest » 26.01.2014, 21:15

Hello,

Player-ID: 8544
Company: Utopia Power Company
Realm 1

Several days ago I sent 26,173,546,800 units of power to the market at 0.26/ea. I have checked back several times since and it has not been listed on the market page, nor have I received any notification of actions taken against this transaction, even after writing Upjers support. Please look into this.
Last edited by Guest on 29.01.2014, 19:26, edited 1 time in total.

pearlbay

Re: LOTS of power sent to market - Never made it

Post by pearlbay » 29.01.2014, 08:09

Hi Utopia Power Company,

you contacted our support-team about that matter, that is correct - and, after your last reply to our questions, you should have received a message telling you that the matter has been passed on to our developers for further investigation, and it would therefore take a little longer until we're able to get back to you.

We'd therefore like to ask you again to bear with us a little, until our team has had a chance to look into your report. As we told you before, our support team was unable to find any prove of your having offered said amount of power on the market place, or of having lost it. It is very unlikely that the game would just be losing your power without any trace; however we are going to make sure that the matter is investigated - and that, unfortunately, takes a bit of time.

We'll get back to you via the support-ticket as soon as our team has gotten back to us, of course!

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Re: [RESOLVED]

Post by Guest » 29.01.2014, 19:31

Hello,

Thank you VERY much for offering to replace my "Lost" power. It seems
instead of being sent to the market, it got placed in the "Sent
Contracts" portion of the site, this was probably due to my own error.
I apologize immensely for wasting everyone's time and thank you again
for trying your best to make this right. I have refused the contract
for power, please send me a contract worth 261735468.8 so that I may
return the currency placed on my account.

Best Regards;
Jake

P.S. Your response made it seem like you thought I was rushing you or angry this was taking the ammount of time it did. This is not the case. I used this method of support in addition to the Upjers support just to make sure the issue was seen, I'm sorry if anything but mild frustration at my own stupidity came across in any of our correspondences.

pearlbay

Re: [RESOLVED]

Post by pearlbay » 31.01.2014, 07:44

Hi Jake,

thank you for your feedback; our support has gotten back to your reply yesterday as well. We're happy about this resolution, so no need to apologize. :) I did not mean to sound annoyed in my reply; I just wanted to bring across firmly that all the support requests we receive are being handled, and the reason it took slightly longer in your case, was that our team thoroughly looked into your report, and tried to reproduce the problem you reported. In that case, replies may sometimes take a little longer, which is why we send out mails asking our players to bear with us for a little while, as soon as a case has been passed on to our developers.

It's also generally best to stick to just one means of reporting problems, and to either one support ticket or one forum entry per problem. This ensures a case can be followed up swiftly, and doesn't involve backing and forthing between several reports and forum entries. This is just so you know how the process works, and to make things easier for you as well, in case of future problems. :)

And now I'd like to wish you a wonderful weekend! :)

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!