Error with building cotton

Always add your player ID, your company name and the Realm you play in to your description. Describe the problem as detailed as possible!

Moderator: moderators

Error with building cotton

Post by Guest » 02.08.2012, 12:37

On my mobile browser, I'm trying to build. Cotton from a 4000m plantation and a 5000m plantation and the game will not recognize the build order. It's telling me that the order has been placed and it's taking the resources from my warehouse but it still will not build, I've tried 4 or 5 times to do it total

Re: Error with building cotton

Post by Guest » 02.08.2012, 13:02

What operating system are you using? Ios, android, windows etc and what version? ie with android.. gingerbread, icecream sandwich or jelly bean. When you say build do you mean produce?

Post by Guest » 02.08.2012, 13:14

I 2nd this error on my iPad 2

Post by Guest » 02.08.2012, 13:22

Sounds like with the other post it's not so much the phones/tablets but a real issue with the game.

Post by Guest » 02.08.2012, 13:34

I have the same problem, but it's not only related to cotton, it is ALL products, not possible to start a new production run.
I'm running in both realm one and ralm two, same issue on both servers.
Running from a regular PC, with windows XP, the browsers I have tried are Firefox 14.0.1 and IE v8.

Post by Guest » 02.08.2012, 17:02

Yes I mean produce, sorry sent it early this morning when I was still half asleep, the strange part is that it worked last night but this morning it isn't, very strange, I honestly don't know what OS I'm using, I have an IPhone 4 and just use the Safari on it

Post by Guest » 02.08.2012, 19:07

It's fixed now anyway. Your production should be fine, your operating system is ios future reference. :)