Review the Kapilands Site

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

Review the Kapilands Site

Post by Guest » 05.10.2011, 01:11

Hey All,
I have created a new site to review MMO and Social Games, of which kapilands is both. I'm wondering if a few of you would review Kapilands, therefore raising its rank, and giving it more exposure on this new site. I would really appreciate it and it would help out Kapilands as well.

To the mods, if this post isn't appropriate, or in the wrong category please let me know.

The site is www.review.worldalpha.com and the link to Kapilands is:
Kapilands Review

Thanks
Kleck Inc - Server 2

Post by Guest » 05.10.2011, 14:32

If you're not sure whether a post would be appropriate or not, why not message a mod (or actually, an admin) before posting it?
I'll have a look at it later..

Post by Guest » 05.10.2011, 17:34

I think its great someone promoting Kapilands...

I will visit right away... better for all of us if the game grows.

Post by Guest » 05.10.2011, 17:41

Very nice we are currently ranked no 1.. :)

Post by Guest » 12.10.2011, 01:28

VerConMat Industries BV wrote:If you're not sure whether a post would be appropriate or not, why not message a mod (or actually, an admin) before posting it?
I'll have a look at it later..
Probably the whole it is easier to ask forgiveness than permission :) I figured as it was promoting Kapilands, that it would be fine, but I wasn't sure of the best forum category to put it in.

Thanks to those who left a review.

Post by Guest » 12.10.2011, 01:48

ImageI was there aftere your first post, with the coment "The best economy simulation I ever played!!!" and I think few more sites like this will make new players join us ... we just must try to do that!!!

Post by Guest » 14.10.2011, 10:49

Anyone else?

Post by Guest » 14.10.2011, 15:10

I'm not a big fan of sites that force me to create an account just to leave a single message...
Otherwise I would have definitely left a review as well. ;)