Longest expansions?

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

Longest expansions?

Post by Guest » 27.06.2010, 19:13

What's the longest expansion that you've had so far?

This is my current longest building expansion:
Saudi Arabia:350802 Mine E:150 6000 m

Post by Guest » 27.06.2010, 19:25

lol im still expanding my factory and gas station to 32767, lmao got like 4000 more hours each.

Post by Guest » 27.06.2010, 20:19

I've expanded pretty much every building to max on R1 starting in around Feb/March this year, all the joineries come out of expansion in Nov/Dec and the furniture stores in Jan 2011 or May, only building i've been using is my RC for research which unfortunately is in premium so i've had to keep putting coins in every so often to continue that, i do have some buildings i'd previously expanded to 20k that are coming out of expansion around now but i'm just putting them straight back into expansion to max,

I have some special buildings that finish expansion Nov 13th 2011. 12095:35:14hrs

Post by Guest » 27.06.2010, 20:50

Mauritania:22038 Community building E:1 32767 m

Post by Guest » 27.06.2010, 21:05

I just didn't want to part with all the steel for the community building, 60+Bil caps was a little excessive :D doing it 10k at a time.

Post by Guest » 27.06.2010, 21:15

well... I have few spare caps :wink:

Post by Guest » 27.06.2010, 21:35

Same here hence expanding the rest of special buildings to max, now i just keep logging on and buying random items for no reason, funnily enough i'm now debating changing from wardrobes when my expansion finishes happens everytime i do a long expansion this is my second on R1 and i only started playing on there last Aug so not had much actual use fo the account,

(ps has sergiu taken over your forum account you keep putting a :wink: at the end i'm getting slightly suspicious) :D

Post by Guest » 27.06.2010, 21:38

NYK wrote:now i just keep logging on and buying random items for no reason, funnily enough i'm now debating changing from wardrobes when my expansion finishes happens everytime i do a long expansion this is my second on R1 and i only started playing on there last Aug so not had much actual use fo the account,
Having the same feeling but on both accounts.

Post by Guest » 27.06.2010, 21:54

Never really felt like that about my R2 account, i've always had to keep quite active to keep up with contracts etc, if i didn't log in for a day i would have 30/40 contracts and a couple of messages asking where i was, not like that now i've stopped buying most products, i wouldn't put both accounts into expansion at the same time though would still be logging on each day to see another -24hrs off the total. :D the only thing i hate is expansion time but the game would be pointless without it.

Post by Guest » 27.06.2010, 22:51

But they should do it so that if you pay more, it will expend faster (that's how it work's in the real world! more workers building = faster building :D)

Post by Guest » 27.06.2010, 23:26

If everything followed the real world, you would still be able to produce whilst buildings expanded (would just be an extension to the building) same with research buildings tech would still take place whilst expanding.

Sales buildings would stock all products available for that building at once, no company in retail would limit themselves to a one item range.

With kapilands the difference between companies with money and smaller companies makes no difference with expansion and i think it is fairer that way, of course someone can come along with coins if they really want to and buy all maxed buildings, so in a way the buildings are like the real world someone can come along with money and buy what they want if they can find it, if they can't find it they have to build it themselves which takes time. :)

Post by Guest » 10.01.2011, 16:51

Germany:580102 Power plant E:1 32767 m

Post by Guest » 04.02.2011, 00:27

I expanded my ice cream machines (deliberately) 5k (it feelds like half of my left lifetime) - and by accident also my textile facs, e-facs, food-facs, joineries...

At least my mines, wells & pp were already busy so they were not accidently expanded.

Why did I *censored* have so much construction stuff in my warehouse?

Dopamin

Post by Guest » 04.02.2011, 07:01

I time it so expansions take 168h, exact one week. And then I leap-frog expanding my joineries, giving me a slow but steady growth,

Post by Guest » 04.02.2011, 16:03

Mauritania:668225 Fruit plantation E:1 18000 m