Any advantages to high score/status symbols/win contests?

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

Any advantages to high score/status symbols/win contests?

Post by Guest » 10.06.2010, 21:51

Ok, very stupid question but I have to ask... are there any specific advantages to having high score, status symbols or winning contests other than prestige/pride? Just curious !!

Post by Guest » 11.06.2010, 00:49

braging rights, and the ability to go Oh cool I won :D beyond that, if you win a contest you can sell your prizes, never done it before but it might make you some amount of money need to verify that of course tho

Post by Guest » 11.06.2010, 15:20

High score is for bragging, status symbols can make you big money if sold, and contest medals are also for fame. :wink:

Post by Guest » 11.06.2010, 15:28

How does trading status symbols work? I've never seen any offer more for a status symbol than it is worth in coins for example

Post by Guest » 11.06.2010, 15:30

sergiurocks506 wrote:High score is for bragging, status symbols can make you big money if sold, and contest medals are also for fame. :wink:
How is your post any more use than
ganman wrote:braging rights, and the ability to go Oh cool I won :D beyond that, if you win a contest you can sell your prizes, never done it before but it might make you some amount of money need to verify that of course tho
waste of a post.

There is also another thing people buy them for like me, waste cash. I don't like having large amounts of cash and can't buy new buildings or new tech because none on the market so waste the money on score :wink:

Post by Guest » 11.06.2010, 15:35

Not really, I added two new things Mister. :wink:

- That winning contest medals isn't for profit, but for fame.

- And answered vorius' question about status symbols, which ganman had not done. :wink:

- Plus you repeat what other people have said all the time yourself. :P

Post by Guest » 11.06.2010, 16:28

Bragging rights = fame

Your answer was nearly the same but smaller than Ganman's

were did you or Ganman say it wastes money?

GO back to Off Topic as you seem to lack the ability to make proper conversation or make relevant useful contributions except adding to your post count.

Post by Guest » 11.06.2010, 21:27

Whos the idiot the man who argues or the man who argues against him :D

Post by Guest » 12.06.2010, 06:24

Hey guys!
Calm down please!
vorius asked a question... please try to answer this but stopp arguing about "non topic"-aspects. Thanks!

Post by Guest » 14.06.2010, 12:00

Well, as soon as there is a ranking, some people try to be as high ranked as possible - whatever it is - no matter if cash, FA, status points, contest points, or other stuff...

Ranking will cost money the one or the other way, so once they have come to a certain point some players are looking for new goals, and thats what these things are for.

Dopamin

Post by Guest » 05.08.2010, 14:22

Another aspect of Special buildings and getting score is that some people *raises hand* try to avoid leveling up by shopping Special Building products. Two birds with one stone...

Post by Guest » 05.08.2010, 15:25

Dopamin wrote:Well, as soon as there is a ranking, some people try to be as high ranked as possible - whatever it is - no matter if cash, FA, status points, contest points, or other stuff...

Ranking will cost money the one or the other way, so once they have come to a certain point some players are looking for new goals, and thats what these things are for.

Dopamin

Like me, R1 FA 8)
Looking for a new goal at the moment.

@Andro
If you want to avoid leveling up, it's better for you to buy something you can sell back (for a higher price!) like coins :wink:

Post by Guest » 06.08.2010, 05:54

No worries Ili. I accidentally became a Billionair yesterday. eh.

...so no more desperate shopping for me.