Spamming CLOSED TOPIC FULLY DISCUSSED

This is our board section for topics that are not related to Kapilands. Please keep in mind: Avoid links to non-Kapilands-websites.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 02.06.2010, 12:45

ILIYYILI wrote:I don't use PM because I have stopped spamming some time ago :wink:
Since when PMing is spam? :P

Post by Guest » 02.06.2010, 12:49

sergiurocks506 wrote:I use PM as well, but if everyone used PM not many people would post and the forum would die... :(

And I don't think you and kingrewt use PM all the time. :P
Agree! We shouldn't just start PMing like crazy and completely forget about the forum. Ok, it's nice to chat with someone privately, if you wanna tell him/her something more - I don't know - personal, for example, but if you have a suggestion to make or you wanna share an idea with the rest of the people from Kapilands, why not hit the forums instead of sending PMs? :P

Post by Guest » 02.06.2010, 13:18

WallachianHoldingRomania wrote:
sergiurocks506 wrote:I use PM as well, but if everyone used PM not many people would post and the forum would die... :(

And I don't think you and kingrewt use PM all the time. :P
Agree! We shouldn't just start PMing like crazy and completely forget about the forum. Ok, it's nice to chat with someone privately, if you wanna tell him/her something more - I don't know - personal, for example, but if you have a suggestion to make or you wanna share an idea with the rest of the people from Kapilands, why not hit the forums instead of sending PMs? :P
Exactly. :wink:

Post by Guest » 02.06.2010, 13:19

ILIYYILI wrote:I don't use PM because I have stopped spamming some time ago :wink:
Since when PMing is spam? :P
It is spam when Jan spams my inbox with hundreds of copies of the SAME message... :roll:

Post by Guest » 02.06.2010, 13:21

Oh, then that explains it :P .

Post by Guest » 02.06.2010, 13:32

I advise you not to talk to Jan via PM, or he will spam you to death. :(

I discovered this the hard way. :cry:

Post by Guest » 02.06.2010, 14:30

He will be reported to his ISP and will ask them to shut his internet connection down. :D

Post by Guest » 02.06.2010, 14:35

Fat chance. :P

Anyway, just ignore him (click the ignore user button). :wink:

Post by Guest » 02.06.2010, 14:48

Either that, or I'll just do to him the same he is doing to me: I will spam the heck out of his account...with photos of tortured varks! :twisted: :twisted:

Post by Guest » 02.06.2010, 14:52

WallachianHoldingRomania wrote:Either that, or I'll just do to him the same he is doing to me: I will spam the heck out of his account...with photos of tortured varks! :twisted: :twisted:
Conclusion of this discussion:

- Don't PM with Jan
- We aren't the biggest spammers ever from this forum
- Jan is blaming other people even though he hasn't posted that little an amount either

:wink:

Post by Guest » 02.06.2010, 14:57

sergiurocks506 wrote:
WallachianHoldingRomania wrote:Either that, or I'll just do to him the same he is doing to me: I will spam the heck out of his account...with photos of tortured varks! :twisted: :twisted:

- Don't PM with Jan
- Jan is blaming other people even though he hasn't posted that little an amount either

If this isn't going to make Jan come out from wherever he's hiding now, nothing else will! :D

Post by Guest » 02.06.2010, 16:01

sergiurocks506 wrote:

- Don't PM with Jan

If this isn't going to make Jan come out from wherever he's hiding now, nothing else will! :D
He is going to come out, don't worry... :D

Post by Guest » 02.06.2010, 16:04

Back on topic

Was my point proven by that interruption :?:

Post by Guest » 02.06.2010, 16:06

What point? :?

Anyway, we never went off-topic, we were debating if PM's were spam, anyway ILLY started that debate. :wink:

Post by Guest » 02.06.2010, 16:08

So back on topic

Is double posting and replying to your own post total spam?

thread creator so can change the subject