What should I produce?

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 18.04.2010, 18:36

kingrewt wrote:If you don't need the money keep them as the status symbol market can only go up.

Felix, I like your new avatar.
True they can... but they're a bit of a waste and have mostley already gone up :P

And yeah. There's a slight story behind it, because it was the first avatar i ever wanted on these forums. But i could never find one small enough as in less than 6kb. Then I found the whining one and was a bit like "screw it i'll use that".

Went to revamp my thing today needed a new avatar remmebered that searched it and alas it hath appeared on the internet! :D

Thing is I'm now a beer making company with a biohazard symbol for a company logo ;) hehe xD

Post by Guest » 18.04.2010, 18:49

Then don't sell all of them yet. the market is dominated by you and Philein's (maybe Winta as well) and you won't get a good price if there is only one buyer but Philein won't mind.

Post by Guest » 18.04.2010, 19:08

haha Azer practically rapes the whole points system though :P

Post by Guest » 18.04.2010, 19:59

felixbluindustries wrote:haha Azer practically rapes the whole points system though :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What can I say? I have a few thousand hours to go before my Kindergarten gets done expanding.
Last edited by Guest on 19.04.2010, 16:32, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 18.04.2010, 22:45

You have over 100k points- do you really need anymore?! xD :P

Post by Guest » 19.04.2010, 08:50

In realm 2 coins, cc and statuses sell for realy low prices, If i had in realm two the company I have in realm one, I would start stocking up evrything :lol:

Post by Guest » 19.04.2010, 16:05

ILIYYILI wrote:In realm 2 coins, cc and statuses sell for realy low prices, If i had in realm two the company I have in realm one, I would start stocking up evrything :lol:
I did that... but then i realized only coins are really worth it. Status symbols are pointless. If i just hold onto them hoping they'll go up i nprice and never sell them... well it's wasted capital :S

Post by Guest » 20.04.2010, 20:51

I`m really bored with power production. Nothing to calculate, just expand and produce :D Don`t know what should I try to produce.

Post by Guest » 21.04.2010, 01:33

greenPOWER wrote:I`m really bored with power production. Nothing to calculate, just expand and produce :D Don`t know what should I try to produce.
Children? :shock: