All Potato Producers Realm 1 and 2

Here you can compete with other users: Who is the largest producer of which product? Who has the best research of what kind? Who does sell most things in stores? Go and compete!

Moderator: moderators

All Potato Producers Realm 1 and 2

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 07:08

It was bought to my attention that there are many potato farmers and no forum, so now i have created it.

Here Are the Standings so far

Realm 1:

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th

If anyone in realm 1 makes more than 0 potatoes every 24 hours, either post here or send me and Igm. Realm 1 name: shura

Realm 2:

1st Martim Innovations - 11 Potato
2nd CascadePower - 1 Potato
3rd
4th
5th

If anyone in realm 2 makes more than 0 potatoes every 24 hours post here
Last edited by Guest on 21.12.2009, 09:49, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 08:16

Does anyone actually make potatoes?

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 09:01

dont you? i make 11 a day atm but struggling to find a buyer!

any1 interested?

Martim Innovations

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 11:18

u only make 11 potatoes in an entire day?
anyway, i'd reccomend moving away frim the food industry until you are rich like farmboy

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 13:50

0 a day each realm :D

Post by Guest » 22.12.2009, 00:05

CEOincorp wrote:u only make 11 potatoes in an entire day?
anyway, i'd reccomend moving away frim the food industry until you are rich like farmboy
haha whats that supposed to mean? all my money is from cattle

Post by Guest » 22.12.2009, 00:08

My plantations can make a whole, whopping 57,600 kg of potatoes a day. Also, potatoes are only used to sell in the grocery store and one of the special buildings. The amount is so low, most just grow them, or buy them cheap.

Look around in the Purchase threads and see who is paying the best for potatoes.

Here's a quick list of buyers in Realm 2.

WoodLand pays 4 + .2/Q (which means Q10 taters = 6.40 each)
Dopamin and DKAS pay 5 for Q0 Potatoes

I think these 3 are the only open potato buyers. If you go for quality, then Woodland is the company to go to. If you just want to make Q0 potatoes, then DKAS or Dopamin are a bit better.

I hope that helps. Honestly though, just selling potatoes is a staggeringly, slow way to make money in the game. For instance, it'd take me over 17 days to make a million kg of potatoes that will only sell for 5 million kapis.

Use those seeds for something people want. Cotton. Cotton touches nearly every manufacturing industry with the exception of electronics and food.

Rubber is limited to the automotive industry, so unless you have a guy really needing rubber to make tires, don't grow it.

Sugar Cane and Cocoa are great staples, because kindergarten food items need them.

Corn is also an awesome and fast way to make money. You can grow corn 15 times faster than potatoes and make more profits.

Just some food for thought. :)

Post by Guest » 22.12.2009, 00:16

well i can make around 875,000 potatoes a day with my plantations

and like opus said potatoes and rubber dont produce them unless your like me and have high q seeds and buy a high q in them and want to see how high of q can produce for them

corn is a good product to produce i use 85 million a week

Post by Guest » 22.12.2009, 06:07

it is how many you DO make each day not how many you CAN make, silly.

I have other questions too

what are taters?

If i produce q8 potatoes can i sell them to WoodLand for 4.5?

Can i sell my spare Q7 seeds to dopamine for 0.6?

I find this game very difficult and confusing. PLEASE HELP!

Post by Guest » 22.12.2009, 07:13

MarTim wrote:it is how many you DO make each day not how many you CAN make, silly.

I have other questions too

what are taters?

If i produce q8 potatoes can i sell them to WoodLand for 4.5?

Can i sell my spare Q7 seeds to dopamine for 0.6?

I find this game very difficult and confusing. PLEASE HELP!
No, Q8 taters (that's slang for potatoes) would be 5.60

As for the seeds, ask Dopamine.

Good luck with selling potatoes. :) You're best bet if you are a young company, is to produce corn. It's cheap, grows the fastest, and a lot of people need it.

Post by Guest » 22.12.2009, 07:59

12 potatoes now - and found a buyer at 50+q
production is going to increase a lot over the next few weeks after my 3000sqm textile factories are sold off the market for 30 million....

Post by Guest » 22.12.2009, 09:49

MarTim wrote:12 potatoes now - and found a buyer at 50+q
production is going to increase a lot over the next few weeks after my 3000sqm textile factories are sold off the market for 30 million....
Who is buying your potatoes? Also 3000m2 textile factories I think should sell for a lot more than 30 million.

Post by Guest » 22.12.2009, 10:18

I need about 1000 potatoes a little cheap, thanks

Post by Guest » 22.12.2009, 12:28

MarTim wrote:12 potatoes now - and found a buyer at 50+q
Crap, someone got to it before me! :lol:

Post by Guest » 06.01.2010, 01:30

No, Dopamin is unfortunately not buying q7-seeds, shes producing them herself if necessary (q >20) and it is NOT really profitable to produce Q0 seeds (for the noobs). Sorry mate, for this bad news, never thought that this thread is still read, though. :wink:

And YES, if necessary I can produce some taters (Where do you call em that?) as well, if necessary (for my groceries), but please, do not ask me how many/day. My production time is normally 72 hrs.

Dopamin