TiB- Fair Trade (Together is better) -Realm2

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 07.12.2009, 23:12

Lman360 wrote:im pretty
sure Tib doesnt allow this
well I'd like to know for sure as I might have some companies that are currently members of both, which as I said Is ok with me. Could someone who is in charge or has some official status within TIB tell me please.
Thanks,
chadds

Post by Guest » 08.12.2009, 03:52

No, TIB has a one Union rule. If a company wishes to join your Union they have to leave TIB.

Post by Guest » 08.12.2009, 07:39

TiB SUCKS. Azer has no social life

Post by Guest » 08.12.2009, 08:31

Azer Productions wrote:No, TIB has a one Union rule. If a company wishes to join your Union they have to leave TIB.
are you sure? I have no problem with it and cannot see how it could harm your union? If the company wants to be in both and they do not mess about then I think they should be allowed too, but this is just my thoughts. If you want people to have to choose then I suppose they'll have too. How ae you going to find ou if they are members of both? Anyway I wish your union good luck,
all the best
Chadds
(New frontiers union)

Post by Guest » 08.12.2009, 10:17

Euanind wrote:TiB SUCKS. Azer has no social life
this is not very polite.. crawl back in your hole now

Post by Guest » 08.12.2009, 10:29

warrior1993 wrote:
this is not very polite.. crawl back in your hole now
ok, euanind that wasn't nice and as a member of my union I feel responsable to official say sorry to any TIB members and Azer himself for any comments made. We will leave you all be an I hope your union continues to grow and thrive
best wishes,
chadds
(new frontiers union)

Post by Guest » 08.12.2009, 13:02

Hey New frontiers union is very mature... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and azer is in charge the the R2 tib

Post by Guest » 08.12.2009, 16:23

If Azer, you think that we will not last long. Why bother deleting accounts yet. Wait and let us fail before you start deleting. I think that will save you some time and will make you seem like a nice guy by letting us try and do something good and you don't look like a spoil sport and very monopolistic.

Post by Guest » 08.12.2009, 17:15

I never said anything about deleting accounts. (The 1 Union rule comes from TIB Realm 1.) If someone wishes to leave and join another union they can do so. It would be nice if they contact me so I can remove the TIB rank and place them as Forum Visitors like all non-TIB forum users.

As for finding out who are in two unions... I recieve over 200 IGM and PMs daily not including TIB PMs. It is amazing how fast things travel. ;)

Post by Guest » 08.12.2009, 17:41

Over 200 daily? And how much do you charge per message? 2000, 5000, or maybe 10,000 kapis? :lol:

Post by Guest » 08.12.2009, 17:43

Opus wrote:Over 200 daily? And how much do you charge per message? 2000, 5000, or maybe 10,000 kapis? :lol:
:lol: That would sometimes be nice. (To charge people who waste my time with useless messages.) However, most of my messages are worth my time and I enjoy giving advice and helping out!

Post by Guest » 08.12.2009, 20:49

Azer you are burning through the coins pretty quickly with faxes. Are you getting a bit scared.

Post by Guest » 08.12.2009, 20:56

lol good to hear. Actually, I had a friend who thought my hand made puppets would sell online, but I really can't see myself doing that because honestly I don't see a huge demand for puppets. lol The guy has a good heart, he was going to pay for a domain for the website too. :)

Anywho, on an off note.....

I get to make everyone happy. I'll be on the road until Friday, co-driving a cattle semi to Fresno, CA from up here in Idaho. We'll be picking up more cows in between, most likely Oregon, and head on back home. Last time, we drove over 33 hours straight. Technically you can only drive 11 hours a day legally, but with an extra driver and the time zone borders, you can work the system. ;) Oh and I don't have a CDL :P But hey, for what I am paid for, I don't mind at all. I'm bringing my camera too! :) Maybe I can get some good banner worthy snapshots.

The only sad thing is that my month of upgrading ends tomorrow. lol

Ah well, the game will be here when I come back.

:lol:

Post by Guest » 09.12.2009, 00:15

kingrewt wrote:Azer you are burning through the coins pretty quickly with faxes. Are you getting a bit scared.
Look at Azer's cash pile. He is not scared. He just doesn;t know what to do with the cash.

Post by Guest » 09.12.2009, 04:51

anupsunit wrote:
kingrewt wrote:Azer you are burning through the coins pretty quickly with faxes. Are you getting a bit scared.
Look at Azer's cash pile. He is not scared. He just doesn;t know what to do with the cash.
True. I am not getting the amount of Kindergarden items I used to so I have extra cash to burn to keep from leveling.

Buying coins is an easy way. ;)