Power Buyers Unite

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 24.11.2008, 12:02

guys how about raising your product prices so they match whatever you lose because of higher power prices instead of bit*ching here on the forums. now my guess is that you guys produce gold thats why you are so annoyed with high power prices. now in the jewelry chain, power producers get their money and retailers get their money, and quite decent one if i may say. the only people who dont are the gold producers/jewelry manufacturers. you should try to switch from gold to stones for a few days :)

this would imply:

1. you actually make money instead of losing it through high power prices

2. considering that the biggest gold user needs 10mil+ gold daily that guys gold alone requires 8.5 billion power every day. thats a huge consumption and if that power wasnt wasted for gold but left on the market i bet that in a week the power would drop heavily

if you are not in gold but in diamonds or something equally power consuming the above applies too 8)

Post by Guest » 24.11.2008, 20:49

GREED inc. wrote:guys how about raising your product prices so they match whatever you lose because of higher power prices instead of bit*ching here on the forums. now my guess is that you guys produce gold thats why you are so annoyed with high power prices. now in the jewelry chain, power producers get their money and retailers get their money, and quite decent one if i may say. the only people who dont are the gold producers/jewelry manufacturers. you should try to switch from gold to stones for a few days :)

this would imply:

1. you actually make money instead of losing it through high power prices

2. considering that the biggest gold user needs 10mil+ gold daily that guys gold alone requires 8.5 billion power every day. thats a huge consumption and if that power wasnt wasted for gold but left on the market i bet that in a week the power would drop heavily

if you are not in gold but in diamonds or something equally power consuming the above applies too 8)
more power to ya Greed :lol:

Post by Guest » 16.07.2009, 22:17

This sounds dumb, and I only produce 10m power a day, I agree with you 100%, but, until I expand by a lot, I can't sell for .20. I would if I could, but for now I can't

Re: Citizens General

Post by Guest » 01.10.2009, 23:27

justin032188 wrote:That would work as well, but good luck on covincing them.
it's true
i am a power producer myself and of course i'm happy with high prices :P
i make around 100m power a day and compared to offers i've seen on the market, i'm not a very large amount
only thing i can think of that would convince us is status symbol presents :roll:

Post by Guest » 01.10.2009, 23:34

:evil: this is nuts price of power is high so is water and wood and stones SO WHAT coins prices r crazy 2 r we going to boycote all if we do we wont have a game

Post by Guest » 02.10.2009, 11:04

i like the price of wood as it is :)
if you ask me we should make it higher...
but yea... water and power are too high on price... R2 its only like 0.14 per xD (but it's becouse evryone make it... its easier)

Post by Guest » 21.10.2009, 04:58

Im a power producerer look at my topic and you will see that i sell my power for 0.21 when i can produce more then the market will be lower on the forum then i want to do it on the market