Anybody need a Business partner?

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

Anybody need a Business partner?

Post by Guest » 06.07.2007, 03:40

hi, I am Janpaul and i am a good player at kapilands, i mostly sell at the market for a small price, and i was wondering if anyone can make me as their Business partner, Customer or even Supplier

P.S. I can do anything, if i am out of products, i just buy at the Market of course!

Post by Guest » 06.07.2007, 03:52

deleted

Post by Guest » 09.07.2007, 23:11

I can be your business partner!
We can talk more privatly by IGM.
My company name in Yomoho.

Post by Guest » 09.07.2007, 23:19

what bussines are you in???

I'll be a bussinespartner , IGM me here :
Davdfranses Tech

Post by Guest » 09.07.2007, 23:24

davidfranses wrote:what bussines are you in???

I'll be a bussinespartner , IGM me here :
Davdfranses Tech
You talking to me or Janpaul?

Post by Guest » 10.07.2007, 05:20

to all those who wanted to be my business partner please post your wares here

and also on what you sell so i can know who are good at playing

Post by Guest » 10.07.2007, 12:34

Jan Paul .
First of all , seeing your topics in the forum , i really think your just a begginer.
Second , I don't understand your signature with all those late-game-player offers but hey maybe your not a begginer :s
Third , before becomming bussinespartner with anybody , i would want to know in which bussines your are.
Fourth , the goods doesn't tell if your a good or bad player.
Fifth , I don't want to make ALL my goods public , thats why if i do want to realease info of my goods , i'll use my showcase.

Post by Guest » 11.07.2007, 10:56

Oh ok.

And i was wanting to see the wares so i know what you sell, it doesn't matter if you are a good player just, you know......, be a good player to others

and my company name is Desert Emporium.

P.S. I have a friend that can sell you power whenever you want, except he is producing again

Post by Guest » 11.07.2007, 18:07

I'm con inc., and i can supply you with 20-30 million power at 0.01 less than market 8)