What busniess are you in?

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

What busniess are you in?

Post by Guest » 27.05.2007, 17:59

HI, I would just realy like to find this out,

What busness are you in?
since only mods can do polls ive desided to form my own type of ''poll'' if you can call it that

what you do. first persone says

1 Leather Jackets

seconde persone coppys that and maybe he is in oil
so it looks ike this

1 Leather jackets
1 oil

then somebody is also oil
should look like this

1 Leather Jackets
1 oil

and you kep going like this well ontille we have everybody or the mods deside to put a poll :) .

IL start:

1 Leather Jackets

Post by Guest » 27.05.2007, 18:32

wouldnt be easyer if you asked one of the mods to make a poll instead of a overcomplicated thread?

anyway:

1 Leather Jackets
1 Lemmons

Post by Guest » 28.05.2007, 09:16

1 Leather Jackets
1 Lemmons
1 Wood

Post by Guest » 29.05.2007, 02:19

Also, what if people lie?

1 Leather Jackets
1 Lemmons
1 Wood
1 Cat food

Post by Guest » 29.05.2007, 07:03

1 Leather Jackets
1 Lemons
1 Wood
1 Cat food
1 little plastic tips on the end of shoe strings.

Post by Guest » 29.05.2007, 19:53

Knolls wrote:Also, what if people lie?

1 Leather Jackets
1 Lemmons
1 Wood
1 Cat food
sigh, why would you want to lie? common serious here. Just a way of trying to know what busniesse everybody is in cause it hard to gauge from the stats so since knolls whanted to be a ....... well just keep going from were we were.

1 Leather Jackets
1 Lemmons
1 Wood

Post by Guest » 29.05.2007, 20:15

Well I'm trying to have fun with it ganman because you're absolutely not going to get any kind of accurate results out of this. Just ridiculously bad horrible data.

The vast majority of players will n
  • ever see, let alone "vote" in this poll.
  • One player selling 50,000 jackets a day is a lot more impactful than two players each selling 500 toys.
  • What of people who make multiple things? Do I list everything I make? Does that mean I get more votes than you? What of stuff I have made, or can make, but aren't making right now?
If you really want to know what people make, just go to the market or stats. Real numbers, updated, from everyone no matter if they visit this thread or not. Much more informative than this.

Post by Guest » 29.05.2007, 20:35

Knolls wrote:Well I'm trying to have fun with it ganman because you're absolutely not going to get any kind of accurate results out of this. Just ridiculously bad horrible data.

The vast majority of players will n
  • ever see, let alone "vote" in this poll.
  • One player selling 50,000 jackets a day is a lot more impactful than two players each selling 500 toys.
  • What of people who make multiple things? Do I list everything I make? Does that mean I get more votes than you? What of stuff I have made, or can make, but aren't making right now?
If you really want to know what people make, just go to the market or stats. Real numbers, updated, from everyone no matter if they visit this thread or not. Much more informative than this.
sigh, I trusting on the good will of players. you maie multiple things? put them down. and sa i have said i dont cared for how much you make just what busniese you are in. :x

so will you vote or not?

Post by Guest » 29.05.2007, 20:51

OK you asked for it. Everything I have made and can make again, whether I'm doing it right this second or not:

2 Leather Jackets
2 Lemons
1 Apple
1 Grapes
2 Wood
1 Cotton
1 Seeds
1 Corn
1 Sugar Cane
1 Water
1 Power
1 Gas
1 Chemicals
1 Steel
1 Quartz
1 Minerals
1 Coal
1 Iron Ore
1 Wool
1 Textiles
1 Leather
1 Pullovers
1 Leather Jackets
1 Leather Gloves
1 Jeans
1 Shoes
1 E-Components
1 Televisoins
1 Computers
1 Monitors
1 Printers
1 Detergents
1 Shampoo
1 Lotions
1 Toothpaste

And I used to make Wine but sold the beverage factory so I can't anymore. Also there are a lot of products I've bought and sold in my stores. Technically I'm "'in' that business." But I didn't list them because this is ridiculous enough already.

I hope that helps you. Completely 100% honest from me. But as one who values statistics, I have to say this looks silly and was much more accurate when I just said "cat food."

p.s. I need to buy 1000 of those shoe lace casings from Smith Co.

Post by Guest » 29.05.2007, 21:05

@Knolls - Baiting is not becoming. Ahem.

1 Leather Jackets
1 Lemmons
2 Wood
1 Cotton
1 Steel

I hope you can learn something from this Ganman. At the end, please let us know what you learn. It has made me chuckle, so I think you are on the right track.

- Capi

Post by Guest » 29.05.2007, 21:14

@Capitalis - traitor! You know I'm serious too. :wink: Also you're lying - your main business is arbitrage. Products are secondary.

BTW I left out oil. If you want to set me aside as a statistical anomaly, feel free. I did warn you.

And just for discussion, if you seriously want to know what businesses the most people are in, I would

A) check the market
B) check the stats
C) peruse the buy and sell forums
D) browse through player's showcases. It may show their products, and always shows their top research.

Post by Guest » 30.05.2007, 00:53

1 Leather Jackets
1 Lemmons
2 Wood
1 Cotton
1 Steel
1 Power

and ganman you should say your :!: MAIN :!: buisness

Post by Guest » 30.05.2007, 01:57

already did
Leather Jackets

Post by Guest » 30.05.2007, 17:55

I made you an offical poll in the "General" forum.

I had to keep it to 10 options so there are some judgement calls, but I think everyone has a best answer if we help them find it.

Not locking the thread (yet) but please take all votes and discussion there instead of here.

Post by Guest » 30.05.2007, 19:31

Thx man, :)