Kapilands Regrets/Mistakes

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 25.08.2010, 21:15

quiting. when i quit the game around 2 years ago i sold off everything i had super cheap, but if i had kept it i would have had alot of money plus alot of assets for when i restarted.

but anyway i think i am back to where i was before anyway.

i should have expanded a few buildings to like 32km so when i came back i would be a bigger business anyway

Post by Guest » 08.03.2011, 20:35

NYK wrote:My biggest mistake.. Putting 64 textile factories into expansion till October on thursday, really hit the wrong time for this contest :D
Well did the same again :D round about 750k jean production a day and sat here looking at expansion times of around 800hrs

Post by Guest » 08.03.2011, 22:01

NYK wrote:
NYK wrote:My biggest mistake.. Putting 64 textile factories into expansion till October on thursday, really hit the wrong time for this contest :D
Well did the same again :D round about 750k jean production a day and sat here looking at expansion times of around 800hrs
... and shall we learn from mistakes!!! Image

I made lots of mistakes but I think the biggest one was to delete all fruit I made for a contest in more than one week! I wanted to destroy 5 fruits of diverse quality than contest and by mistake I have distroyed like 1 mil of fruits for contest! Image I still have that question in my mind: "Do you really want to dispose of your goods?"... However, I left with those 5 fruit! Image

Post by Guest » 08.03.2011, 22:07

GOJimmy wrote:
... and shall we learn from mistakes!!! Image
No I've no plans to learn, I've always found it better to expand all at once over a few months bearing in mind textile factories take forever to expand 1000m2 :) should just do what I did on R1 just expand everything from 10k to max size, no more worries about expansion. :D

Was the fruit production for the oranges contest? that was another huge mistake for me spent way too much getting the kapi bronze medal in that contest, could of been worse though could of had enough to win and not be able to get online like the other contest entrant did. :D

Post by Guest » 08.03.2011, 23:13

NYK wrote: Was the fruit production for the oranges contest? ...
Yep, that one!
NYK wrote: expand everything from 10k to max size
This is my dream too, to have all max buildings ... but I think that I can get bored after a while! I like it more at my level, to be bigger and smaller players than me, to try to have the best buying price on some products and in the same time to try to sell products at higher price to recover money spend on products!
NYK wrote:I've always found it better to expand all at once over a few months bearing in mind textile factories take forever to expand 1000m2
I'm totally agree with you, and I'm not looking for contests! If it's happen to be something in domain is as good as if is not! I try to have a good business without contests, contests are good for helping new players but is not for me, I make good money without contests and I don't know what to do with to much money than to invest them (prices increase over time)!
After this contest started I've done cheap textiles for a client of mine (about 10 hours production) at normal price and I don't regret that!!! (I will allways have a client who now that I keep my deals)! I've sold products for other contests at the market normal price (not at market price for contest products, at usually market price) and I don't regret that!!! (I will have a player who will like to make deals with me) ..... but I still regeret that milion of oranges!!! Image

Post by Guest » 06.04.2011, 11:37

I forgot to bid or to sell some potatoes Q6 last contest! I've realized that now, after 4 days from ending of contest! I was looking at this potatoes in my warehouse thinking at what I was intended to do with them ...... I think I'll make some chips and eat them while I play kapilands! Image
Any good recipe with potatoes?