conversation partner :D

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

conversation partner :D

Post by Guest » 07.04.2010, 08:40

I wish I had someone in kapi to whom I could tell all my little dirty kapi secrets and great things I done :) ofcorse someone that wont tell anyone the 'secrets' and is not on realm one to use them anywhere near me :)

Post by Guest » 07.04.2010, 13:48

You can always tell me :oops:

Post by Guest » 07.04.2010, 13:58

Or me :D

And maybe Goldeneye :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest » 07.04.2010, 14:23

Me here too

Post by Guest » 07.04.2010, 14:36

vannuland verhuur wrote:You can always tell me :oops:
nooo.
no secrets to people I do buisness with :)

goldeneye probobly wont care :)

and king... you talk(write) alot, secret info might get out to the public eye.

Dios.. I don't even know you :roll:

It's just that I have these few simple things, with which I can actualy catch up with the high ranks in a month... I'm not sure if to do it or not, because I'll lose interest in kapi if I got money :) 100% legit, coins free.

I also belive I found 2 products with which I can make high profit (and are not popular :D)

Post by Guest » 07.04.2010, 14:51

ILIYYILI wrote: and king... you talk(write) alot, secret info might get out to the public eye.

I also belive I found 2 products with which I can make high profit (and are not popular :D)
True. I do talk a lot.

A lot of products make fantastic money but no really ever bothers. Like the tire market, you can make a good living on.

Post by Guest » 07.04.2010, 14:58

I'm talking about good as wardrobes, and maybe even better. (I hope I'll have time this week to calculate the exact profit.)

Post by Guest » 07.04.2010, 14:59

ILIYYILI wrote:I'm talking about good as wardrobes, and maybe even better. (I hope I'll have time this week to calculate the exact profit.)
Are you going to tell us then?

Post by Guest » 07.04.2010, 15:03

I think Il_s want us to do, buying alot of the stores and so on the factory's that we need, and then he can RUN the wardrobe/ gas business? He is buying furniture stores and gas station? Tell me why?

Post by Guest » 07.04.2010, 15:10

I bet his 2 wonder products are either food or from a chemical plant.

Post by Guest » 07.04.2010, 15:22

vannuland verhuur wrote:I think Il_s want us to do, buying alot of the stores and so on the factory's that we need, and then he can RUN the wardrobe/ gas business? He is buying furniture stores and gas station? Tell me why?

nope... furniture and gas are nice income, that give me a nice cash flow.

in 3 days I'll produce Q40 wood, getting my goal, I'll probobly sell the last of my plantations.

and king, no, I'm not going to tell.

Post by Guest » 07.04.2010, 15:31

ILIYYILI wrote:and king, no, I'm not going to tell.
Well I will make sure I check your highest research after you stop making wood.

Post by Guest » 07.04.2010, 16:32

I might keep researching the wood, so that it be my highers research. :)

Post by Guest » 09.04.2010, 11:48

Well you are going anti-establishment, you will not be the first, look at Azer on realm 1. So will you ever tell me what it is or am I going to have to guess it. Could it be tires or anything automotive?

Post by Guest » 09.04.2010, 11:57

Information is power, and you don't give away power for free :wink: