Resignation and starting a new company

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 02.01.2010, 21:50

Even though it's not in the board rules, it'd be much better if you both had your own forum account.

- Board Rule #19 says the rules can be changed at any time, which could forbid the use of one forum account for two people :P

- Also it'd be a lot easier for other people to see who they are dealing with, rather than guessing which person posted what, and where. :P

Anyway, Good luck with the company. :D

Post by Guest » 03.01.2010, 02:53

VerConMat Industries BV wrote:Even though it's not in the board rules, it'd be much better if you both had your own forum account.

- Board Rule #19 says the rules can be changed at any time, which could forbid the use of one forum account for two people :P

- Also it'd be a lot easier for other people to see who they are dealing with, rather than guessing which person posted what, and where. :P

Anyway, Good luck with the company. :D
Hahaha I know Ive been getting a lot of very explicit, perverted Private Messages but I guess they dont realize that my wife doesnt just use this but I too use the same account LOL here at the forums...

Wife

Post by Guest » 03.01.2010, 03:18

Ok now were a team. I just need to get a signature for my company and my forum profile. This is the wife... :P

Post by Guest » 03.01.2010, 12:09

Nice one.
Now I can keep you apart :P