Company name and logos stolen

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

Company name and logos stolen

Post by Guest » 12.11.2009, 18:59

Latest info: greenPOWER (companyname) in both realms (Realm1 & Realm2) now has the same owner.

Hello.
Today I had bad experience with one person named here in forum Green Planet. Who registered in Realm1 with the same company name like mine - greenPOWER. And he stole my avatar and asked to allow my banners too. I didn`t allow, because I don`t want anyone else to use them. But looks like he don`t understand that.

I want to inform that there is no realationship between these 2 companies named greenPOWER in Realm2 and in Realm1. THE ORIGINAL greenPOWER COMPANY IS ONLY IN REALM2.

I don`t want that my company name gets bad reputation because of stolen name and logos. All what is said from the other company from Realm1 and from forum user Green Planet has no realation with the original company greenPOWER from Realm2.

This is written for information to other people know that bad fact has happened.
Last edited by Guest on 13.11.2009, 11:30, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 12.11.2009, 20:04

HEY!!! you're that dude who...!!!
just kidding :)

he wants to get big and rich like you... you're an experianced player and he wanna be too xD
he's obviously -12 yearold kid, give him a break xD

Post by Guest » 12.11.2009, 20:17

He's that dude that does the banners.
Anyway, dont tolerate the name stealing. You have to pursue him until he changes his name. Or at least put it in the newspaper as a Public Announcement

Post by Guest » 12.11.2009, 20:28

Corpbulldog7 wrote:Or at least put it in the newspaper as a Public Announcement
yea... you know evryone read the newspaper :D

Post by Guest » 12.11.2009, 20:28

Don`t know how he does them but it was not nice at all what he did today.

An if he does the banners by himself then why to be the one with copied banner? Then create your own original style banner.

Hope this will be resolved and no copies of my banners will be in his profile not in forum and not in kapilands game.

And bad that i haven`t registered in Realm1 with my company. Really would like to have that company now there too.

Post by Guest » 12.11.2009, 21:41

Spam him until he gives in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest » 13.11.2009, 11:29

Hello everyone.

Latest information to you. Now I have successfully registered in Realm1 with company name greenPOWER. That means greenPOWER in Realm1 and Realm2 are the same companies, but don`t know when greenPOWER in Realm1 will start active business.

greenPOWER (companyname) in both realms (Realm1 & Realm2) now has the same owner.

Thank you for understanding.

Post by Guest » 13.11.2009, 12:52

I'm gonna change my name to GREENpower. (with the dot.) =D

Post by Guest » 13.11.2009, 15:44

:D

Post by Guest » 13.11.2009, 16:57

Ok one I'm not a noob (this is my other account) and Im doing quite well at the moment!

• Wood Q21 328,000 Daily

Post by Guest » 13.11.2009, 17:22

No multi-accounting.

Harry, lets face it. Stealing Company Names, no matter how long it happens, is a pathetic and stupid thing to do.

I do not hold a grudge or any friction with you. But you acted like an idiot and I believe you should apologise.

Post by Guest » 13.11.2009, 17:25

soz greenPOWER

Post by Guest » 13.11.2009, 17:28

Thats better. Much easier then locating you both, taking you both to the same place and making you shake hands :lol:

Post by Guest » 13.11.2009, 17:54

Everything is resolved and fine! ;)

Post by Guest » 13.11.2009, 18:56

harrytraynor wrote:this is my other account
[/list]

If you say so... :wink: