Kapilands Homepage Builder

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

Kapilands Homepage Builder

Post by Guest » 02.09.2009, 15:54

I'm from the german Kapilands community, and I want to tell you about a project of me. I'm a fan of webdevelopment, and so I decided to build a homepage builder for Kapilands. I don't really know how it is here, but in the german game, there are many players, that want to get their own corporation page, but it fails, because they don't know who, or use an ordanary homepage builder that's not really useful for a Kapilands corporation page. I'm quite sure that until the first beta version appears, it will take monthes, 'cause i'm a student and don't really have much time during a week.
What I need, is someone, that wants to help me moderating the english version of the board (which is coming soon), and who can ceck my self-built language files. If someone's here that wants to do that (or also several people), he or she may write me a private message, or post in this thread. I'll also be happy about some suggestions, 'cause they can only help.

Peppo

PS: If someone's here speaking german, he or she may wants to read the german thread. You can find it here.