READ THIS!

Here is enough space for all players to ask questions about the game.

Moderator: moderators

READ THIS!

Post by Guest » 05.05.2012, 07:28

I was Banned for appearently multi accounting i have one account on one realm thats it why the flip was i banned i put money on there weekly so why am i being banned if someone does not sort this out i wil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: READ THIS!

Post by Guest » 05.05.2012, 07:43

Hey, I'm responding here although the answer will be the same for the forum IGM.
Only support can answer any questions in regards to account problems. They will be in on Monday so just send them a support request through the following link. Upjers support

That's if it isn't a bank holiday in Germany same as the UK, if it is the response will be Tuesday.

Post by Guest » 05.05.2012, 07:46

Is there any possibility i could get my account back? i worked very hard and am very annoyed that i was banned?

Post by Guest » 05.05.2012, 07:49

I don't know either way. Your best off just waiting for a response from support. One thing though any posts regarding banned accounts etc should not really be posted on the forum just communicated through the support link.

Post by Guest » 05.05.2012, 07:55

even better

Post by Guest » 05.05.2012, 07:56

Okay i going to make a new Forum account it going to be called Butchers UK

Post by Guest » 05.05.2012, 08:13

Hello.

There is only one account per player allowed - you must not and don't need to have more than one board account.
Please check the board rules and follow them. Thank you very much.

Please respect that only the support can answer your questions regarding a concrete account-ban. Bans are only do be discussed between those who are directly involved in this case. That's why I closed this thread. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards
GoldenEye - board admin