Price and Quality

Here is enough space for all players to ask questions about the game.

Moderator: moderators

Price and Quality

Post by Guest » 21.01.2012, 16:53

Why computer, monitor or bed Q0 is much more expensive on the market than computer, monitor or bed Q5? Who want them Q0? Thank you.

Re: Price and Quality

Post by Guest » 21.01.2012, 19:35

Anybody using them for the tasks in the special buildings for points, its easier to buy just Q0 then keep having to find certain amounts of other qualities, there is a thread about the special building above in the guide to helpful thread but most of the first post with the task items doesn't seem to have made it through the forum move. :shock:

Post by Guest » 22.01.2012, 10:09

I have a sortlike question, only it's about stats.

Hoiw much effect can a player have on the stats specialy someone who's new in the game.
Example:

Animal food,
France: 1; 7,55; Q2,82
Germany: 1; 7,53; Q2,71
Turkey: 1; 7,55; Q3,13
and so on...

But look at the diference in stats price quality mali higher Q but much lower price then in the european countries has anyone an idea how this works

Post by Guest » 22.01.2012, 10:17

Any product where the supply is 1 can be affected by any player of any size I would have thought. If you notice no product has a supply of 0 so I'm guessing 1 will mean no one is retailing that product. If you decide to produce/retail a product that isn't already being retailed in an area the stats should be directly affected by your sales, the easiest one to show you with is sausages in Oman where there is one producer/retailer for the product. :)

Post by Guest » 22.01.2012, 12:19

Ty NYK;

For now still a bit researching to do, so I will be still be active on the Q0 market.

Gtrs snoobies

Post by Guest » 05.02.2012, 10:08

NYK wrote:Any product where the supply is 1 can be affected by any player of any size I would have thought. If you notice no product has a supply of 0 so I'm guessing 1 will mean no one is retailing that product. If you decide to produce/retail a product that isn't already being retailed in an area the stats should be directly affected by your sales, the easiest one to show you with is sausages in Oman where there is one producer/retailer for the product. :)
Oi! Don't suggest playing with the sausage stats. Especially not with low price to sell faster. It will ruin things. :cry:
Go for some other product with only 1 sale per day (no one sells there).

Post by Guest » 05.02.2012, 10:52

Andro wrote:
NYK wrote:Any product where the supply is 1 can be affected by any player of any size I would have thought. If you notice no product has a supply of 0 so I'm guessing 1 will mean no one is retailing that product. If you decide to produce/retail a product that isn't already being retailed in an area the stats should be directly affected by your sales, the easiest one to show you with is sausages in Oman where there is one producer/retailer for the product. :)
Oi! Don't suggest playing with the sausage stats. Especially not with low price to sell faster. It will ruin things. :cry:
I wasn't suggesting playing with sausage stats as that wouldn't achieve what snoobs wanted to do. The sausage stats are just one of the best examples of a player affecting stats. That is until my stores are sold through for jackets and supply hits 80/90% for a day again.

Post by Guest » 05.02.2012, 10:53

but that's a month or so away and it really should hit 100/110% but for some reason it doesn't. :(

Post by Guest » 05.02.2012, 15:35

Andro wrote:Oi! Don't suggest playing with the sausage stats. Especially not with low price to sell faster. It will ruin things. :cry:
I wans't going to mess out with YOUR stats :)
I'm aiming for the Animalfood stats but I must prepare a little bit more before I'm able to mess them around good :twisted:

Post by Guest » 05.02.2012, 15:56

If you want some high Q lambs to test around with let me know I can supply some at reasonable prices, I'm upto Q44/45 or something around that or anything upto Q46 animal food. Will let you play around before throwing too many caps into a production line. :)

And yes I do have some pretty random techs. :D

Post by Guest » 08.02.2012, 08:52

Snoobs wrote:
Andro wrote:Oi! Don't suggest playing with the sausage stats. Especially not with low price to sell faster. It will ruin things. :cry:
I wans't going to mess out with YOUR stats :)
I'm aiming for the Animalfood stats but I must prepare a little bit more before I'm able to mess them around good :twisted:
If you prepare good enough maybe there won't be any "messing". :wink:
Btw, I have Q38 beef and minced meat tech (R2) if anyone wants it to play around.