Expanding your buildings time

Here is enough space for all players to ask questions about the game.

Moderator: moderators

Expanding your buildings time

Post by Guest » 16.11.2010, 20:38

Is there any way to shorten the time of expanding of my buildings? I'm about to start expanding my Grocery from 3000 to 32760, and estimated time is 310 days...

Post by Guest » 16.11.2010, 21:00

Not really, expansions always take long.

That's why most companies that don't want to spend a year waiting for expansions will only expand in smaller steps. :P

Post by Guest » 16.11.2010, 21:41

The only other way is to try and buy the building fully expanded from the market or offers on the forum but the cost will be way greater than expanding, i wouldn't of thought a max grocery would be that expensive to buy if someone has one.
VerConMat Industries BV wrote: That's why most companies that don't want to spend a year waiting for expansions will only expand in smaller steps. :P
Just done this on R1 although i could of cancelled expansion a few times, good job there was R2 to play on. :)

Post by Guest » 11.04.2011, 09:25

average cost to get a building from 20m2 to 32767 is 700-800m.
To get a building fully expanded of the market will set you back from anywhere between 10bn to 50bn (currently the highest cost on the market)

Post by Guest » 13.04.2011, 14:51

NYK wrote: Just done this on R1 although i could of cancelled expansion a few times, good job there was R2 to play on. :)
Probably not as efficient overall but having two(or more) 'flights' of buildings would allow expansion of one(or more) while the other(s) are still in use.

Post by Guest » 14.04.2011, 13:16

It's not too bad at the start, but i have buildings which wont be finished for nigh on 2 years, wells/mines-.-

Post by Guest » 02.05.2011, 01:22

I expanded a mine from 20m2 to max as soon as I bought it, that was painful, and I am currently expanding a special buildings from 100m2 to max... takes forever I agree, but nothing you can do about it. I don't advise expanding them all then breaking from the game, because that's what I did and I've lost all motivation now my buildings have finished expanding! I just do large productions now, that take about 2 weeks minimum and I only log in every 3days!