Sillycon

Here is enough space for all players to ask questions about the game.

Moderator: moderators

Sillycon

Post by Guest » 16.07.2010, 23:42

Is Silicon just one of those products people tend to make their own use and not to sell in the game? Heck, I am willing to paying more than anyone has priced silicon in the Realm 2 market.

Just wondering.

Thanks,

Opus

Post by Guest » 17.07.2010, 09:11

It is, since selling it makes very small profit. :wink:

Plus it is made in a factory where people prefer to make big bucks from things like gas and plastic instead of trying to make small profits from silicon. :)

Post by Guest » 17.07.2010, 15:54

I think people should be encouraged to make rare products that don't make much money or sell in large numbers instead of being told to make Gas because it makes so much money. I think it's more fun to not follow the crowd and maybe you could start a group making silicon yourself.

Euan.

Post by Guest » 17.07.2010, 16:13

Another thing is, about your offer on silicon Opus, even though it would make a very nice profit when selling to you (because of the insanely good price) most people cannot make such a high quality that you are asking for. :wink:

Post by Guest » 17.07.2010, 19:19

what quantity and quality are you after ?
not saying i can help, but would be nice to know :)

Post by Guest » 18.07.2010, 06:25

Euanind wrote:I think people should be encouraged to make rare products that don't make much money or sell in large numbers instead of being told to make Gas because it makes so much money. I think it's more fun to not follow the crowd and maybe you could start a group making silicon yourself.

Euan.
Completely agree. That's why I have sausage sales in the middle east. :lol:

Choosing to produce something that brings in tons of money fast without much effort is not really a challange. Besides, it's boring when everyone go mainstream. I am a leaping salmon - I WILL make it upstreams. :D

Post by Guest » 18.07.2010, 09:02

haha :)

Good luck with that because salmon is my favourite fish :lol:

Post by Guest » 18.07.2010, 09:30

m0pdq wrote:what quantity and quality are you after ?
not saying i can help, but would be nice to know :)
He buys all the Q20+ Silicon, for 100c+Q. :wink:

Which is a very nice price. :)

Post by Guest » 18.07.2010, 16:48

Yeah, I've contacted him but he'll have to wait a while since there is the glass contest which I need all my quartz for.

:wink: TM Sergiu Enterprises