Blinking newspaper

Here is enough space for all players to ask questions about the game.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 23.06.2010, 21:52

:D

I just posted a list of different skins in the "general stuff"-section.
Maybe you like one of those skins... or even have developed your own that you want to show to others. ;)

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 24.06.2010, 09:37

Thank you, GoldenEye, for that great list! :-) Back on track, though: Our programmer was trying to get the icon to blink on R2 as well; as you can see, once set free, the icon just doesn't feel the need to stop blinking as much as it pleases. He is now trying to figure out the reason for this, and will surely fix this as soon as he can.

Cheers,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » 24.06.2010, 16:09

It has stopped blinking in R2 once I read the newspaper again! :D

Post by Guest » 24.06.2010, 20:47

pearlbay wrote:Thank you, GoldenEye, for that great list! :-) Back on track, though: Our programmer was trying to get the icon to blink on R2 as well; as you can see, once set free, the icon just doesn't feel the need to stop blinking as much as it pleases. He is now trying to figure out the reason for this, and will surely fix this as soon as he can.

Cheers,

pearlbay
Get an electric cattle prodder :D Would make him do all your bidding :twisted: The blinking is now working again properly on my account and my brother's.

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 25.06.2010, 08:10

Yep, has been fixed yesterday. :-) So all back to normal - or even better, all players on realm 2 now can see as well when the new paper has been published! :D
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » 25.06.2010, 17:53

Very nice. :)

Thank you, programmers!