Multipal product sales

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

Multipal product sales

Post by Guest » 09.08.2007, 17:45

im unsure if theres a way to do this but what if u could sell different products in shops for different prices. U could work in a bonus for the amount of different good that are for sale. This could be done by changing the product select screen to have a place to put prices next to product selection. Im not sure of the coding that would need to be changed or how hard it would be but i think it would make for better game play

Post by Guest » 09.08.2007, 19:44

I think stores are fine as they are.

For those of us who sell large amounts of an item we don't need bonuses for selling multiple items.

Tycoon
Moderator off duty

Post by Tycoon » 09.08.2007, 21:31

I also think that should nnot be changed: it is one part of your "strategy" how many shops you build... and you can only sell different items if you have several shops... Otherwise it would become too easy

Post by Guest » 10.08.2007, 02:57

i agreed with AussieC.
we should be allowed to sell various product at the same time.

Kapilands shoulds stimulated real-world business and in real-world i can sell many things in one shop.
come on.. if i want to do a business, i won't rent a shop if that shop owner only allow me to sell one product. :wink:

Post by Guest » 20.11.2009, 01:19

Hi there,

I found Aussiec's idea quite interesting. Selling several products would open exciting perspectives for store sellers in my opinion. Like they would be able to handle even more easily, different qualities from retailers, which would greatly boost kapilands general business... I posted here some self-designed interface without any claim, but just to figure out how it could be (relatively close to the current interface) :

Here would be only allowed 4 slots and maximum capacity of the store would stay the same for example

Post by Guest » 20.11.2009, 19:39

Nice, you did find the thread suggesting this, but couldn't find the thread which could have made it clear this wouldn't be changed.

http://www.forum.kapilands.com/viewtopic.php?t=42

But hey, it's only sticky so who would be able to find it :lol:

Post by Guest » 25.11.2009, 12:15

Read the link and don't see where it says something like this wouldnt be done.

Its not : I want a new product; Online indicator; Remove/change/restrict the NPC; Automate production; Coin market; General Changes

You could argue its a general change but not if u read what they mean by general change. "Please do not suggest ideas which will change the complete sense of the game. If you have any detailed idea of a brand new game then you can write this proposal to Zbombe who will forward it to the developers."