Recykling

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

Recykling

Post by Guest » 26.10.2010, 00:00

What abot making a recykling? It could be a workshop, which could split op finished products such as TVs, cars, wardrobes etc.

It could return 50% of the used pieces in quality 0. It shold cost something, and last some time, but not return power and expences.

Examples:
Returning 1 wardrobe (any Q) makes 10 wood, 2

Post by Guest » 26.10.2010, 06:12

Sounds like a fun addition to the game, maybe as a special building for premium members?

Post by Guest » 30.10.2010, 06:32

Interesting idea but to me it seems like a money-losing business. If you decide to buy up offers on the market that don't sell only to pick it apart and re-use the leftovers, it has got to be cost only. Who would like that?!

To all Players and Kapilands Management

Post by Guest » 03.11.2010, 02:09

Dear All Players & Kapilands Management

Just to clarify I do think the game of Kapilands is a great idea and a great hobby not only a game. The main aspect of the game I do find in my 2 years of playing is that there is no change. This game could become much more than what it is today and I dont think anybody can deny that. Why do the owners put up suggestion forums when none of the game will never change? We are the players, we are the consumers of Kapilands. Listen to your customers !!!!!!!! Who actually owns the game anyway? I'd just like to congratulate him/her on it but please change the game in order to make it more exciting and draw in more users. I hope people agree and that top management listen to my comment. Thanks in adavnce.

Kind Regards,

H Ltd.