More than just 40 additional buildings

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

More than just 40 additional buildings

Post by Guest » 26.09.2010, 12:22

I've been thinking about this lately - isn't it possible to be raised the maximum amount of additional buildings which every player gets after buying premium? As for me 100 buildings are away from enough and I think it would be perfect if we had more than just 100. I mean - when somebody buys premium the maximum limit of buildings to become 140 instead of 100. If I had 40 more buildings they would be a good use for me and I suppose they would be a good use for all of us.

P.S. I can't explain it in any better way but I hope you understand what I mean. :)

Post by Guest » 26.09.2010, 12:59

Hello!

I perfectly understand what you want: more building slots. ;)
But let me ask a question: What would be the "good use" you are talking about?
Everybody would have got more building slots, could build more buildings. You would not have got any advantage compared to the other players.
You could simply build more buildings of each kind, you would produce more, you would sell more and the more products were needed for the shops.
But everybody would have got more buildings...

So the situation would not change. ;) There will be more products and more shops that need those products. It does not change anything, only the accounts would become bigger.
So there would be no real effect, no real improvement, nothing new. :)

Post by Guest » 26.09.2010, 19:28

Well, as for me it would change a lot. If I have more buildings I'll be able to produce and sell goods a little faster and also - have bigger daily income.

Post by Guest » 27.09.2010, 15:06

this +40 extra buildings after premium thing would also discourage players who cant afford paying monthly premium account from playing this game as the gap between the premium and not premium accounts would become higher...

Post by Guest » 27.09.2010, 16:46

Well, there's no way for me to pay real money (because I don't have credit card) but still - I have 100 buildings. I didn't suggest to raise the price of premium but to raise only the numbers of buildings in it. Like I said - I don't have a credit card but still I have premium.

Post by Guest » 28.09.2010, 15:38

this doesnt mean that anyone can.
i didnt say that this will increase the price of the premium, but it will increase the gap between premium and non premium users.
when i have +80 building against someone else who hasnt it iis more unfair than having only +40.
not everyone can spend real money or 2b c monthly for premium...

Post by Guest » 28.09.2010, 15:43

rado84 wrote:Well, there's no way for me to pay real money (because I don't have credit card) but still - I have 100 buildings. I didn't suggest to raise the price of premium but to raise only the numbers of buildings in it. Like I said - I don't have a credit card but still I have premium.
if you have a bank account you can buy coins

Post by Guest » 28.09.2010, 18:02

rado84 wrote:Well, as for me it would change a lot. If I have more buildings I'll be able to produce and sell goods a little faster and also - have bigger daily income.
Maybe demand/ supply would be different then because more building slots. But don`t know how this would affect it actually and if would at all.

Only need for more slots maybe would be necessary for car/ cabrio producers if case if you want to produce everything from scratch by yourself. have not counted how much building slots are needed to produce car (including research centers and at least one store).

Post by Guest » 28.09.2010, 23:30

Advanced Electrics wrote:
rado84 wrote:Well, there's no way for me to pay real money (because I don't have credit card) but still - I have 100 buildings. I didn't suggest to raise the price of premium but to raise only the numbers of buildings in it. Like I said - I don't have a credit card but still I have premium.
if you have a bank account you can buy coins
I do but that's a different story and it's way offtopic, so I'm not getting into this right now.