lower demand

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

lower demand

Post by Guest » 16.02.2010, 13:21

the demand for wardrobes is too high, that's why whoever wants a high profit goes to wardrobes...
I think that demand for wardrobes (and other popular products) should be lowered.

Post by Guest » 16.02.2010, 13:24

Then we would screw have the players here. I think they have fixed taht in the new Realm being designed. I would prefer a higher price cap on food. That wopuld get more people interested in doing more than wardrobes. one of the main reasons people make wardrobes is that theya can always buy the products from the NPC.

Post by Guest » 16.02.2010, 13:28

kingrewt wrote:Then we would screw have the players here. I think they have fixed taht in the new Realm being designed. I would prefer a higher price cap on food. That wopuld get more people interested in doing more than wardrobes. one of the main reasons people make wardrobes is that theya can always buy the products from the NPC.
the game (at the moment, realm 1 and 2) is very limited to few products that have high profit, and many with low-non profit :/
fixing that should be the programmers main problem :)

Post by Guest » 16.02.2010, 13:29

But too many would compalin or leave if they fixed it now. The next Realm taht should be fixed.

Post by Guest » 16.02.2010, 13:32

kingrewt wrote:But too many would compalin or leave if they fixed it now. The next Realm taht should be fixed.
yea... i know