buildings market

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

buildings market

Post by Guest » 04.11.2009, 16:11

As in real life if you place a building on the market, I feel that you should still be able to produce in it.

if your production completes before the building sells then fine you own the goods.

However like in real life, often the stock is sold with a building, if the building sells whilst production is ongoing then the purchaser obtains the produced goods/raw materials currently in that factory.

Apoologies if this has been mentiond previously i cannot find it!

any pro and con comments ammicably recieved?

regards
ex

Post by Guest » 04.11.2009, 16:25

i like that idea!

Post by Guest » 04.11.2009, 20:04

I have already thought about this too, but probably the problem is with the databases and tables that are beneath the game itself, when you put a building for sale, the building is removed from the production table and placed on the market table, so probably this is the reason why we can't use that building (each building as a number, and the number can't be repeated on the tables, it's unique).

Post by Guest » 04.11.2009, 23:05

lol, yeah they might have tired it early in the game and had glitches of there being two buildings having the same number and mysteriously dublicating them selve when seling