Quality ranking.

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

Quality ranking.

Post by Guest » 10.10.2009, 13:22

I would love to see a change in Q ranking.
Right now we can only see which company has highest Q and we can only see what Product it is when checking the showcase of the company.

How about changing it to something similar to the animals ranking.
There we can see all animals available.

I would suggest something similar for the Quality.
1 icon with all Q's like we have right now and then links like in the Market with all items and their top level Qualities.
It might be to much to get all companies in the list, so we could make it top 100 levels of each item and maybe even a limit of Q20-50 to even get into the list depending on the stage of the game.
At the start Q won't show up below Q10, after a year you need Q25 and after 2 years you need Q50 to even reach the top list.

Then we can check who has better Q then you do yourself and see how to beat them :D

It shouldn't be to difficult to create, would it??

Post by Guest » 10.10.2009, 15:14

yes I was thinking something similar.
A list with all the highest qualities of each product and which company has them.

Post by Guest » 10.10.2009, 17:38

sally wrote:yes I was thinking something similar.
A list with all the highest qualities of each product and which company has them.
Then why didn't you post that suggestion?? :P 8) :P
Would have saved me the time to write my proposal :lol:

Post by Guest » 10.10.2009, 18:52

Well you know how many suggestions and proposals will be implemented..that is why I didn't. :roll:
Just thought I'd back you up when I saw you were having the same thought.

Post by Guest » 10.10.2009, 19:47

sally wrote:Well you know how many suggestions and proposals will be implemented..that is why I didn't. :roll:
Just thought I'd back you up when I saw you were having the same thought.
:D

Post by Guest » 10.10.2009, 21:47

i also was thinking of changing quality but only by saying what their overall quality is (all of their quality levels added up)

Post by Guest » 11.10.2009, 02:04

I like having the overall quality highscore. However, having each product would be really nice to have. :wink:

Post by Guest » 11.10.2009, 19:04

+1 on that, atleast i would be number 1 on perfumes :D

Post by Guest » 11.10.2009, 20:50

GREED inc. wrote:+1 on that, atleast i would be number 1 on perfumes :D
yea... would be funny to find out some one has higher quality :)