Who's online

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

Who's online

Post by Guest » 17.06.2009, 11:07

Well, ingame i find it hard to see who is online or not if i need to do some deals real quick.

So, you should make a whos online page that interacts with the MYSQL server for the game and pulls out the '' who is online info ''

Do you agree?

Re: Who's online

Post by Guest » 17.06.2009, 11:25

Sonex PLC wrote:Well, ingame i find it hard to see who is online or not if i need to do some deals real quick.

So, you should make a whos online page that interacts with the MYSQL server for the game and pulls out the '' who is online info ''

Do you agree?
That is unfortunate how little people ever read stikies..
Attotech wrote:Online indicator
There will be no buddylist, which shows if another company is on- or offline. It would lead to too many angry messages of "you're not here, why don't you answer me/accept my contract"
More rejected suggestions can be found here.

Post by Guest » 17.06.2009, 13:19

Online indicator
There will be no buddylist, which shows if another company is on- or offline. It would lead to too many angry messages of "you're not here, why don't you answer me/accept my contract"
Ok sorry close thread

[EDIT by GoldenEye: You're welcome. ;) ]