Warehouse2

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 14.06.2009, 21:27

That's what makes wardrobes so great, they use all NPC materials.

Post by Guest » 14.06.2009, 21:58

Horizon Holdings wrote:That would be great a kind of tester for kapi, I doubt the devs would appesiate more work though...nice though but
H
Yeah yeah I know.. won't be implemented! :roll:
I could have said it myself.

Post by Guest » 15.06.2009, 00:11

lol sally

Post by Guest » 15.06.2009, 14:47

sally wrote:So how about a Beta version of kapilands, a replica of realm 1 or 2 but without an NPC, just to see what would happen and how it would develope over time..
I would gladly open an account on a Betaversion to test stuff like that, could be very interesting.
Do you want to finance that server? :)

Post by Guest » 15.06.2009, 15:12

we all finance the server with caps :P

Post by Guest » 15.06.2009, 15:21

Just as a query how much does one kapilands server cost?

Post by Guest » 15.06.2009, 19:51

Pff, like adi2412 says, we already do finance the server with coins/caps.
I finance this server buying coins payed with caps, it would be no problem to do the same on the betaserver.
I gladly would pay a couple of bucks, and I am sure so would others.

And yes, how much does a server cost, I would like to buy one...
What quality do you have? :wink:

Post by Guest » 14.08.2009, 21:06

sally wrote: And yes, how much does a server cost, I would like to buy one...
What quality do you have? :wink:
lol

I partially like this idea but I would really like this implemented in a new realm because it would be an economic disaster for the older realms (bigger they are, the harder they fall). If you take a look at Realm 1, there are hardly anymore power producers because all the players have moved on to an industry without limits. Removal of the NPC in Realm 1 would stop almost every single company in its tracks until the no longer infinite supply can catch up to the demand. Even players like CMB who make all their money from stores would be crippled until the products they buy are back up and running.

I do have one great way to implement this to existing Realms for "testing". Just back up all the Realms on March 31, then send a message to all the players that the government reserves (or whatever) was destroyed by terrorists so NPCs will have nothing to sell. On April 2, do a roll back on all the Realms and send a message to everyone that it was a April F**l's Day Joke. It would be nice to see Kapilands in a major depression state for a day or two.

PS: I'm glad I previewed or else I wouldn't had caught the censored word.

Post by Guest » 14.08.2009, 21:27

I think that would actually be a very good idea, but it has to be unexpected, or everybody will hoard the products they need before it happens and the test will fail.
But it would bring a little variety in the game as well to have a depression for a day or 2.
I like it. :D

Post by Guest » 14.08.2009, 21:47

hahahaha.

I personally hold you responsible if that happens ;):P:P

Post by Guest » 15.08.2009, 00:47

VerConMat Industries BV wrote:hahahaha.

I personally hold you responsible if that happens ;):P:P
Wooo...I am so scared..
And then what will you do?? :twisted:

Post by Guest » 15.08.2009, 01:18

I'll uhh...

Uhh...

move up north to visit you.
ha!

:roll:

Post by Guest » 16.08.2009, 19:39

Azer Productions wrote:The NPC is there to help new companies. If there was no NPC then large companies would always have a major advantage over smaller ones.
The NPC is there to ALWAYS have raw material. (Read that somewhere)

Post by Guest » 16.08.2009, 19:45

Rickert wrote:
Azer Productions wrote:The NPC is there to help new companies. If there was no NPC then large companies would always have a major advantage over smaller ones.
The NPC is there to ALWAYS have raw material. (Read that somewhere)
Both are true.

NPC keeps prices down so new players have a chance in those markets.
along with that, the NPC provides unlimited access to those materials, so the market can't run dry on important materials.