Income:

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

Income:

Post by Guest » 30.05.2009, 20:08

hi, im so frustrated by that i don't know how to get income. can u get hourly income? or do you have to sell the items. and can some one tell me a strategy that are helpfull. Hope one of u guys/women can help me with this game, thanks!

Post by Guest » 30.05.2009, 20:17

its simple. take the product you make. read what it costs you. find out for how much you can sell it. now subtract selling price from production price. thats your profit. its even better to take the profit (selling price - production price) and multiply it with the amount you can make in time unit (hour for example).

this way, if you take power that you produce for 0.01 (in green) and sell for lets say 0.23, that makes you 0.22 profit per unit. for educational example we will take that you can produce 10.7k hourly. that would make you 2354 caps every hour.

now if you make quartz, which costs you 1.1 caps and you sell it for 1.5 caps, and you can make 118 units every hour, that only makes 47 caps profit hourly

check also THIS BEAUTY, theres a lot of pearls in there which you might find interesting

Post by Guest » 30.05.2009, 20:44

Thanks, I hope it really helps:)

Post by Guest » 30.05.2009, 22:33

I hate to admit it but greed has pretty much nailed it :D
Run your buildings over 24h then sell whatever you make
If you live in R2 and need help with cash or whatever give me a call
H 8)

Post by Guest » 01.06.2009, 08:55

Horizon Holdings wrote:I hate to admit it but greed has pretty much nailed it :D
Run your buildings over 24h then sell whatever you make
If you live in R2 and need help with cash or whatever give me a call
H 8)
yeah, i do live in R2 and wants money. i'm not an manager yet.