Shares, Investments and Buisness?

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

Shares, Investments and Buisness?

Post by Guest » 13.04.2009, 11:08

My idea is companys to be able to buy shares in other companys and offer to buy them out for cash which the person could then use to make a new company, obviously the game would have to change a fair bit for this to be put in, I would suggest you start off and you can build 1 company that specializes in e.g food or cars or gas. You can make your company a producer or a distributor or both, you can be cheap and poor quality or costy and high quality. If someone buys your food company they will get all of the buildings and items included in your company of course they will see what they get. Shares and Investments will work by a company will offer 100,000 say for 10% of all profits made there would have to be alot of differences made to the game if this was built in. Sorry if this idea has already been suggested.

Post by Guest » 13.04.2009, 11:12

I like the game as it is. 8)
Anyway, the mods certainly won't implement this. :roll:

Post by Guest » 13.04.2009, 11:15

http://www.forum.kapilands.com/viewtopic.php?t=11371

Took a while to find ;) there it is though

I like the idea personally, but too much work :)

Post by Guest » 13.04.2009, 11:17

Ah... Oh well thought I might as well try although it would of taken ages to build in and the game would be very different so I didn't quite think it would but worth a try.

Post by Guest » 13.04.2009, 11:31

Yep like you said worth a try :D

Keep posting on the forums :)

Post by Guest » 13.04.2009, 11:40

K Thanks :D
hopefully one day
I might think of a
good idea.
But I probaly won't :cry:

Post by Guest » 13.04.2009, 11:46

It's REALLY hard to get a suggestion implemented these days, isn't that right Felix? 8)

Post by Guest » 13.04.2009, 12:31

Thought I actualy had an alright idea
I had quickly flicked through the posts and didn't
notice anything like it, unfortunalty I must of gone
too fast.
:D

Post by Guest » 13.04.2009, 14:59

well there are a lot of posts on this forum, you cannot possibly read each and every one of them.
Unless you REALLY absolutely have NO LIFE at all besides kapiland. :lol:

Post by Guest » 13.04.2009, 15:12

Haha No I was Going Through about 5 pages all I did was read the titles lol

hi....

Post by Guest » 27.04.2009, 06:20

good job...tats wad i want....