building lists

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

building lists

Post by Guest » 04.04.2009, 17:26

Hello,

i am just a beginner but i am producing lot of different products in lots of different factorys, plantations, mines, joinery's and wells etc.

my idea was that you could devide the buildings into lists,
EG: i make wardrobes, i put in list 1 (which i call wardrobes or something)
4 plantations (wood) factory (steel) and a powerplant (power) and my joinery's. those buildings focus only on the production of wardrobe materials.
so i got 1 'line' of producing facilities that make 1 certain product.

this way you could divide your production lines, as all my buildings are listed alphabetically. and i could see which building i use what for.

just give 3 groups, so people who find that handy, could fit them into. and people who don't care just keep the groups empty and see the total building overview alphabetically

Greetings,

Seb ltd

Post by Guest » 04.04.2009, 21:33

Nothin anymore

Post by Guest » 05.04.2009, 18:44

lap101 wrote:Nothin anymore
very clear!?

Post by Guest » 06.04.2009, 08:56

Wow lap you managed to make it to billionaire level by answering messages like that :O

Anyways, It's been suggested before and rejected even though it's an OK idea, It's just the programmers prefer making new games about dogs than focusing on the ones they already have :S

Post by Guest » 06.04.2009, 12:51

felixbluindustries wrote:Wow lap you managed to make it to billionaire level by answering messages like that :O

Anyways, It's been suggested before and rejected even though it's an OK idea, It's just the programmers prefer making new games about dogs than focusing on the ones they already have :S
:D I was thinking about the kapi script grouping, but then i relised that he didnt want that and then i edited my post. And the dog game sucks anyways, they should come to fix bugs from this game. Maybe i should stop writing in this topic so it dosent go more offtopic... No, thats too booring :D I just readed your post about how you write in kapi forums, google chrome fixes your spelling errors and so on...

E: And im still a noob as u can see in my signature :P