selling to market with price that has something after dot

Solved Bugs from Bugs forum can be found here

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 06.07.2007, 15:35

Attotech wrote:The developers are informated, I hope it will be changed soon ;)
Let's hope.... cause nobody will be albe to sell water/power >>> so after a few days their will be plenty of it and when it will be fixed their will be TONS of water and power :s

Post by Guest » 06.07.2007, 15:44

its fixed :)

Post by Guest » 06.07.2007, 15:54

Drummore wrote:its fixed :)
yes :) !!!

Post by Guest » 06.07.2007, 16:00

So everything is okay now :D

Post by Guest » 06.07.2007, 16:11

I wonder why i suddently didn't work any more ?
Did the game devloppers ,wanted to add a feature ???
Was it the work of a hacker ???
ive notiiced a new banner ? is that the guikty one ???
Something should have happend in the game code , that it went wrong

We will never know...

Post by Guest » 09.07.2007, 16:38

Last edited by Guest on 09.07.2008, 06:40, edited 1 time in total.

Re: selling to market with price that has something after do

Post by Guest » 15.07.2007, 19:28

Antalun wrote:If i want to send 1 water for 1, it works. If I want to send 1 water for 0.15 it says:

But some payment data is wrong now!

Maybe you should check your own amount of products again and the price maybe, too..

If you look at the last offers at the market, everyone has same problem, only full cap prices on the last page of offers.
If the warehouse says that 1 water costs 1 cred I always send it for twice more. I mean if the warehouse's price is 1, I send it to market on price 2. And that way I never experience this problem you have described. ;)

Post by Guest » 15.07.2007, 20:40

If the warehouse says that 1 water costs 1 cred I always send it for twice more. I mean if the warehouse's price is 1, I send it to market on price 2. And that way I never experience this problem you have described. Wink
jesus, im starting to believe that there is no hope for the human race.

the problem was fixed along time ago, maybe someone should lock this thread before we get anymore brilliant posts like that.

i hope im not in trouble...

Post by Guest » 17.07.2007, 19:49

i tried to post some power to market for .05 per unit. it got priced at .5 per unit. at first i thought i did it wrong, maybe accidentally put .5

so i did it again. now i KNOW i didnt do it wrong.

will my power sell for .05 per unit?

Post by Guest » 15.01.2009, 00:39

Drummore wrote:jesus, im starting to believe that there is no hope for the human race.
I know the topic is really old but who told you that I'm a Human? I'm a Goa'uld if you haven't discovered it yet. :lol: :lol: