Status Symbol never arrived.[CLOSED]

Solved Bugs from Bugs forum can be found here

Moderator: moderators

Status Symbol never arrived.[CLOSED]

Post by Guest » 29.07.2008, 15:26

Hi. i would like to report that the status symbol "Afghanistan" never arrived. I finished the quest and accepted the contract but then i realised that i havent built a carpet storage bulding. Have i lost the price? or once i build it the carpet will be there?. I know its my fault but how come i got the quest if i didnt have that bulding yet?. When you needed a gallery or seller you were ask to build one first. Hope for the best..thanks.
I.D.:200018

[EDIT: I edited the title with CLOSED instead of FIXED because this wasn't a problem to begin with, it was just my mystake.]
Last edited by Guest on 29.07.2008, 19:18, edited 4 times in total.

Post by Guest » 29.07.2008, 16:04

Did you also looked in your statusstore?

Edit: If I look in your showcase (R2) I can see your Afganistan, I guess you did not take a look in your statusstore :D

Post by Guest » 29.07.2008, 17:00

yea you have to check out your status store it will be there

Post by Guest » 29.07.2008, 19:13

What a relief...thanks a lot guys. I was feeling very bad thinking i lost 250 points in such an stupid way. Thanks...

Post by Guest » 29.07.2008, 21:05

btw, when you build the appropriate special building it will be shown there.

i experienced this in R1, finished the quest, accepted the contract, couldn't find the status symbol....decided to build the special building before complaining (as i had the approprite increase in points)...and there was my shiny new status symbol :)