The New Frontiers Union.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 16:50

well now I know you didn't the I can get back to running the union. but why did you leave? that's like running to your mum cos sum1 called you a poo lol Kingrewt.

Chadds, I understand your reasons but you're welcome back if TiB gets to repetetive like it was when I viewed the website

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 16:55

Thanks, I am happy where I am at the mo. I sent you an igm with answers for you. Your response has shown me that NFU is mature and careful. Hope all goes well, goodbye my old union.
All the best,
Chadds

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 17:03

Well see you. Personally I do not think they are mature (I think 1 or 2 might be mature but the others are childish and rude) and I will think so until they prove other wise.
The main reason I left has to be the fact that I had done so much work and Winta just took the leadership and I think he is the person that should never become a leader. I was offered third in command and I thought he was going to ruin the Union. Then I realised NFU was TIB reincarnated so I might as well re-join. The only difference was TIB is active, has plenty of members, has tons of good offers and the players are polite and civilised.

I hope yous do succeed but doubt it. Just remember you can join TIB.

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 18:09

Its almost Christmas so lets all put all this passive aggressive attitude and just get along :D

Ok guys know we need all of you to go to the new site at http://nfunion.freeforums.org/index.php so we can start working on the Syndicates and officers.

regards

Zandoria Inc

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 19:17

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 19:18

100th POST WOOP WOOP!!! :) :) :) :)

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 22:04

i just joined
Last edited by Guest on 23.12.2009, 03:04, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 21.12.2009, 22:14

babyray wrote:i was a mod on the old site busted my as/ trying to keep it alive. now we move just give me all the rights to the old 1 I WILL NOT JOIN THE NEW 1 when will the union move next in 2 months just shut down both and be done i used coins and waisted my time with the old site i will not do it with the new 1
I do apologize for the inconvenience. It is just better for the union to have a website that doesn't have a non-union as an administrator (No offense to anyone). I saw what you did with the old site and was hoping that you will jump to the new one and help us run and maintain the new website. If you experienced this much inconvenience then I will take the blame since I didnt communicate with you on this one. I just wanted to make the site as fast as I can so we can have a site that we can call our own.

I do hope you reconsider in the future and in time maybe I will see you register in the new website.

Once again the new website is at http://nfunion.freeforums.org/index.php

More members

Post by Guest » 23.12.2009, 02:51

We got more members keep them coming guys!!!

Great Job!

Post by Guest » 23.12.2009, 03:05

i just joined site lookes great