[SELL] 50% Off Raw Materials for NEW PLAYERS - UNLIMITED QTY

Moderator: moderators

[SELL] 50% Off Raw Materials for NEW PLAYERS - UNLIMITED QTY

Post by Guest » 04.03.2010, 15:03

UPDATE: 2010-09-16; Added skyelowe to the list of Vendors! Welcome aboard!

This offer is for players of rank BUSINESSMAN or lower. Requests made by players above Businessman rank will not be filled.

New players may buy the raw materials WOOD, STONES and STEEL in UNLIMITED QUANTITIES for half off the NPC price.

At 50% off of the NPC price. This means the price per unit is:
  • Wood - 37.50per
    Steel - 67.50per
    Stones - 13.5per
We've compiled a list of established companies which are willing to participate in this program. Any of these companies have agreed to offer the discount above to new players. When you are sending them a request for product, please be sure to mention the NEW PLAYER PROGRAM or NEW PLAYER DISCOUNT - if you do not you may not get the discount.

The following companies are participating vendors:
  • Altanaya PP&E
    Horizon Holdings
    skyelowe
A few notes on the offer for new players:
* The vendor reserves the right to prioritize requests
* This is considered an elective offer, meaning subject to our business demands we may choose not to fill contracts. (This means that vendors are not required to always provide the offer).
* If you have any issues with the offer, please try to resolve the issue with the vendor via IGM or PM. If the vendor is unable to resolve the issue to your satisfaction, please post in this thread.
* This offer is made at the vendor's expense. Please keep that in mind if you have a request turned down, or delayed response to a message. Vendors have their own businesses (aside from the new player program) which put demand on their resources.

A few notes on becoming a vendor:
* Good business conduct: respond to messages and requests in a timely manner. Remember, we are trying to make the game more appealing for new players - a teaspoon of kindness goes a long way.
* We are always looking for more companies to assist new players. If you would like to become a vendor of the new player program, please PM or send an IGM to Altanaya PP&E and we will add you to the list of vendors.
* If you would like to be a vendor you must be prepared to abide by the terms of the program as spelled out in this post. The Game Mods have graciously allowed us to conduct this program - if you violate the rules laid out here you may jeopardize not only your own company (get deleted and banned) but the program itself - please follow the rules.
* NOTE FOR GAME MODS: This program is a discount rate offered to qualifying players only. Other than payment for goods, vendors DO NOT receive any other benefit. New players are not required to make ANY commitment to do business with vendors after they level out of the program, nor are they required to buy from the program or to continue doing so.
Last edited by Guest on 16.09.2010, 12:05, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Guest » 31.03.2010, 22:42

Still going - come on newbies, come and get it!

Post by Guest » 14.04.2010, 00:35

We've moved over 100,000 steel, stones and wood at these prices - come on new guys, don't pass up this opportunity.

Post by Guest » 14.04.2010, 17:59

I'm soo glad I found this thread! It's really been a great help in expanding buildings. I've told a friend of mine about this too and it's really a great help to newbies. Thanks v much! :D

Post by Guest » 14.04.2010, 18:53

Maybe I'll be buying something soon.

Post by Guest » 16.04.2010, 02:34

This is a great help for newbies :) . Thank You . *Hugs*

Post by Guest » 25.04.2010, 14:16

Setzen.

Post by Guest » 07.06.2010, 11:37

Post by Guest » 08.06.2010, 12:08

I really like this I can expand much more quickly with your help :D I cant thank you enough :)

Post by Guest » 08.06.2010, 12:54

I really like what you are doing here, Tusah.

I would like to help you once I get my raw material production facilities up - I am trying to aggressively expand myself after 2 years of absence to the game. More players will benefit us all and hopefully get a new Realm 3 up faster!!!

Maybe we should set up some kind of organization like one of the trade unions with the goal of subsidizing new player growth and business - unless there already is one?

Post by Guest » 08.06.2010, 15:08

vorius wrote:I really like what you are doing here, Tusah.

I would like to help you once I get my raw material production facilities up - I am trying to aggressively expand myself after 2 years of absence to the game. More players will benefit us all and hopefully get a new Realm 3 up faster!!!

Maybe we should set up some kind of organization like one of the trade unions with the goal of subsidizing new player growth and business - unless there already is one?
there area few subsidized offers in TIB, if you are interested?

Post by Guest » 09.07.2010, 00:56

vorius wrote:I really like what you are doing here, Tusah.

I got discouraged when I first started; everything was going too slowly (mainly raising funds to continue expansion). Since the game does not provide a debt system, I thought this would be a better option - it basically doubles the speed at which a new player can grow.

Starting an organization of longer-term players to support new players is not a bad idea. I don't really have the time to coordinate this, but if there was one I would happily support it. The goal is to draw as many players into the game as possible. Given the time investment (once you get going), it is pretty efficient entertainment (and a nice diversion); I think if the barrier for entry was lower/easier, more people would play.

I do not deny that I also take the long view (though not selfishly) - the more people in the game, the easier it is to monetize my products. I do not, however, target players of the new player program as customers.

Re: [SELL] 50% Off Raw Materials for NEW PLAYERS - UNLIMITED

Post by Guest » 16.09.2010, 12:05

Tusah wrote::arrow:
:arrow:

Post by Guest » 16.10.2010, 18:01

Wow I wish I'd know about this before! At least I can partially capitalize on this. Is this on both realms?