!!NEW!! Buying/Selling & Building Buildings

Moderator: moderators

!!NEW!! Buying/Selling & Building Buildings

Post by Guest » 05.10.2011, 13:39

Introducing Bezzo Inc, real estate and building constructors! Tired of having to wait hours for buildings to expand? Havent got the time or cash to manually expand buildings?

Well we can help!! You tell us what building, where and what size and we will build it and expand it for you! We will even fully staff it and place max ads in shops!! However, unlike others we don't charge HUGE fees. We custom tailor our prices to meet your needs!!

!!NEW!! Got unwanted buildings?? We will buy them off you!! Contact in game with building type, location, size and price you want!! Contact us NOW!!

Contact in game now for a quote!! If you want to join my real estate organisation check out the "Trade Institutions and Syndicates (R2)" forum!!

Here is a list of small buildings which we have left in stock and ready to sell now:

1x1000m2 Jewellery factory left!!! 100Million Caps!!
Lots of Car Dealers,
Lots of Furniture Stores
Lots of textile Stores
Lots of Electronic Stores

Here is a list of large buildings which we have left in stock:

ALL SOLD OUT, ORDER NOW!!

CLEARANCE SALE!! CHEAP BARGAINS GOING, CHECK OUT THE BUILDING MARKET!!
Last edited by Guest on 17.10.2011, 13:41, edited 5 times in total.

Post by Guest » 10.10.2011, 11:35

Edited page

Post by Guest » 11.10.2011, 08:54

!!NEW!! Got unwanted buildings?? We will buy them off you!! Contact in game with building type, location, size and price you want!! Contact us NOW!!

Post by Guest » 11.10.2011, 21:25

Got 1x1000m2 Jewellery factory in Red left!!!! Going now for ONLY 100million caps!!!

Post by Guest » 12.10.2011, 16:53

All business Industrialist level or lower will get at almost cost price buildings now!!! Got loads i am trying to sell!! Contact me in game!

Post by Guest » 13.10.2011, 10:48

As a partner to Bezzo Inc. I've also got piles of buildings for sale, as well as technologies. :)

IGM: JOTTech

Message me or Bezzo Inc for details. :)

Post by Guest » 17.10.2011, 13:42

another HUGE Clearance!! Mines, wells, shops, power plants all reduced on the building market!! Check it out!

Post by Guest » 17.11.2011, 20:41

how about those factories, you name the price http://www.forum.kapilands.com/viewtopic.php?t=27508