14 Unit Shopping Centre in Turkey

Moderator: moderators

14 Unit Shopping Centre in Turkey

Post by Guest » 04.10.2011, 18:00

A massive, 14 shop shopping centre is being built in Turkey by JOTTech.

We welcome you to the first JOTTO shopping centre. It is based in Turkey, and will be completed and ready to buy into on the 5th October.

All the shops are brand new. They will be availible for sale at a respectible price once the build is completed. If we do not have any interested parties tomorrow morning (London time), then we will increase each shop in size until we get a sale. You buy it at the maximum size when you want it!

If you are interested, just post a message here, or message me in game, JOTTech. :)

Turkey:91200 Gas station E:1 20m

Post by Guest » 04.10.2011, 18:37

It is a bad idea to sell shops. The game is full of maximum size shops.
You should destroy the shops and build some factories.

Post by Guest » 04.10.2011, 19:06

I'm not going to destroy the shops; the first JOTTO shopping centre will not go down. As for the one in France, well, if I manage to sell most of the shops here, or utilise them myself, the 18 Unit centre in France will be built too. :)

Post by Guest » 04.10.2011, 21:07

hi... when the gas stations reach 10 000m2 I will buy them from you... :)

Post by Guest » 05.10.2011, 13:55

Ok. My offer:
When your electronic store will reach 32.767m I'll buy them from you.

Post by Guest » 05.10.2011, 15:01

Gas stations and the Electronic store are being upgraded; I'll contact you near the time they are ready to be sold. :)

Technology is also being developed and sold, if anyone has any interest in any specific technologies, we have a fairly large media RC working on advertisements, and are upgrading all our other facilities.

Also, there are factories being built in Germany among other places. :)