R2: contract prizes sent twice - IMPORTANT NOTE

Moderator: moderators

R2: contract prizes sent twice - IMPORTANT NOTE

Post by Guest » 10.07.2011, 11:53

Hello.

Due to a small accident the contest-prizes in R2 of the past Kapi Cola Q1-contest have been sent out twice.

Please be a fair player:
If you already accepted the double contract, please send it back to the account newspaper.
If you did not accept it so far, please just decline the double contract.
You will recieve a fair refund. :)

Not sending back or declining the contract will lead to a retraction of the double prizes (and possibly the loss of the money the player earned by selling it) without any refund.

So please send them back to the newspaper or decline the double contracts. :)

Thank you very much!
GoldenEye

Hi

Post by Guest » 10.07.2011, 13:22

What are the conditions of resending? What is the price I should put in the contract for newspaper?
What I'll gain and or what I would not loose?
Someone sold the certificate, someone put it on the market...

I want to send the certificate , that I gained accidentally to the company newspaper.

I want to be a fair player, but I don't want to be a "stupid" player.

Thanks for understanding.

Post by Guest » 10.07.2011, 14:06

Just send to newspaper at 0.00caps, everything will be sorted out in the next few days when everyone has had chance to return the extra contracts, there will be a reward as such for returning the contest prizes as you will find out when you return the contest certs and everything is sorted. :)

Post by Guest » 10.07.2011, 16:37

- Ok, I'll send right now.

Would you give at least 500c for sending the contract :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest » 10.07.2011, 17:21

Moldova Industries wrote:Would you give at least 500c for sending the contract :lol: :lol: :lol:
The newspaper is only at manager level, what happened to help the noobies? 8) :lol:

Post by Guest » 10.07.2011, 17:32

My bad.
I buy power for 0.27c. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very sorry for offtopic. I will not do any more. :roll:

Post by Guest » 13.07.2011, 08:02

Just to update this issue again:

Those players who sent back the double prizes to the account newspaper and those who declined the double contract already recieved their refunds. :)
Thank you very much for your cooperation! That was a very commendable behaviour - thanks a lot! :)

All the other players should send back the double-contracts to the account newspaper until Friday, 15th of July.
Otherwise they will not gain a refund and lose the double-prize. In case of a sale they will lose the money they earned by the sale. Those players will not recieve a refund.

Thank you very much for your cooperation again. :D
I am very lucky to see that we have so many fair players in here! :D That's absolutely fantastic!