Coins Fair Pricing For My Suppliers

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

Coins Fair Pricing For My Suppliers

Post by Guest » 23.08.2015, 13:52

Back when The coins came out with the game in 07 i think it was valued @ 50k then it started raising with demand and supply

All i want to know is If I Purchase COINS from upjers can i distribute it to my suppliers for 100mil Instead of current market value nearly 900m+ distributing it to my supplier only 20 coins per month so they can enjoy the benefits of premium lots If not 100mil what would be ideal pricing to sell them only to my suppliers for a fair price i really like an admin input on this also others welcome to comment

verkon

Re: Coins Fair Pricing For My Suppliers

Post by verkon » 24.08.2015, 12:07

Unfortunately, Kapilands actually has an automatic ban system in place if it detects prices much lower than the market average.
So I probably wouldn't risk it.

I've been told that we're not allowed to interfere with the natural pricing (lest we make drastic changes), so unfortunately, I can't mess around with that or just unban you if that happens. Sorry.

If you really want to give someone else Coins, I'd recommend getting a paysafecard code or something similar (whatever payment options you have in your country) instead.

Re: Coins Fair Pricing For My Suppliers

Post by Guest » 24.08.2015, 19:44

paysafecard would be a good alternative i will look into it :) Thank for the reply though