WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED????

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

Post Reply
Guest

WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED????

Post by Guest » 12.05.2014, 15:33

What happened to my KAPI!?! I played this game around 8 years ago and MAN was it hoppin. Everytime you refreshed the market page there would be 2-3 more items appear. Someone would post a fax every couple hours! I was the #1 Gold Supplier, and now noone even needs Gold it seems. Now I return, b/c I finally have time to play again, and it is DEAD! I am so sad. What can we do to get this place active again? Any old timers like me from back in the day of "Cash Money Brothers" shoot me an IGM, Please! lol

Suppliers Inc.

Guest

Re: WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED????

Post by Guest » 13.05.2014, 14:20

There is a lot of players, myself included, that never stopped playing but stopped interacting. All the deals have been made and businesses set up so there is really no need for interaction. Perhaps a chat window or some minor content updates could fix that but it doesnt seem to be in the works.

suppliers inc
Posts: 185
Joined: 11.05.2007, 02:39

Re: WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED????

Post by suppliers inc » 13.05.2014, 17:46

I do plan on finacially supporting Kapilands, by buying coins, but I really see no point in doing this if there will be no good use in the money provided. Maybe lowering the NPC price on items or setting a max sale price on coins would stabilize the economy of Kapilands a bit.
Company Name: Suppliers Inc.

Guest

Re: WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED????

Post by Guest » 13.05.2014, 22:08

suppliers inc wrote:I do plan on finacially supporting Kapilands, by buying coins, but I really see no point in doing this if there will be no good use in the money provided. Maybe lowering the NPC price on items or setting a max sale price on coins would stabilize the economy of Kapilands a bit.
Im sure that by now whatever they get from sales they use for server maintenance and possible new game developments. Im not 100% sure but i wouldnt count on any major updates to the game.
As far as coin prices go it is maxed out at 999,999,999. Quite honestly most of the interaction going on is about coins sales and possibly status symbol stuff (which is also coin related).

Guest

Re: WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED????

Post by Guest » 14.05.2014, 05:14

I think they should add products merge option. Otherwise there is not enough items of the same quality which makes many problems.

suppliers inc
Posts: 185
Joined: 11.05.2007, 02:39

Re: WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED????

Post by suppliers inc » 14.05.2014, 13:52

If maybe they could make coin sales only 8 digits instead of nine (99999999 instead of 999999999) it would stabilize the coin market and people could fax again. This might anger some people but I believe it would help the economy out as a whole..
Company Name: Suppliers Inc.

Guest

Re: WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED????

Post by Guest » 14.05.2014, 16:07

Geo Holding wrote:I think they should add products merge option. Otherwise there is not enough items of the same quality which makes many problems.
That would be great as its already done in a similar game so i know it works well.
suppliers inc wrote:If maybe they could make coin sales only 8 digits instead of nine (99999999 instead of 999999999) it would stabilize the coin market and people could fax again. This might anger some people but I believe it would help the economy out as a whole..
No i dont think that would really work people would try to get around it as theyre already trying to buy coins for 1.3b each or stuff liek that - which is against the rules obviously.
If anything they need to add some sort of content and maybe attract new people that would be interested in buying coins. After all the problem is the supply.

suppliers inc
Posts: 185
Joined: 11.05.2007, 02:39

Re: WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED????

Post by suppliers inc » 15.05.2014, 20:09

I am getting upset, everywhere I go to try to talk to someone about this directs me in a different direction. They keep telling me to contact the upjers support but they dont even have Kapilands on the site to email for support. WTF
Company Name: Suppliers Inc.

Guest

Re: WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED????

Post by Guest » 15.05.2014, 23:59

suppliers inc wrote:I am getting upset, everywhere I go to try to talk to someone about this directs me in a different direction. They keep telling me to contact the upjers support but they dont even have Kapilands on the site to email for support. WTF
You can cantact them thru Kapilands, go to Help and then Upjers-support in the lower left of the right menu. I sent a ticket out a month ago and it got resolved in a day or two.

Guest

Re: WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED????

Post by Guest » 07.10.2014, 10:40

Realm 1 was dying when Cash Money Brothers left. The TIB union collapsed due to inactivity. I think the biggest problem with the game was the new introduction of realms. Naturally, in a business simulation competition game, you are going to be inclined to start in the latest realm. So virtually all new players of the game are going to the newer realms. The companies who made it to the top had no other goals to achieve except for accumulation of status points through special buildings. A lot of the mid-range companies who were never going to make it to the top, jumped over to Realm 2 when it opened, and the rest is history.

I still like this game, but I don't really have anything to do anymore. I come here and fill my stores, sign occasional contracts, maybe even send a fax... it's kind of boring in a way, but I am hanging in there! ;)

I would love to see it rejuvenated, but I realistically don't expect it to happen.

Guest

Re: WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED????

Post by Guest » 09.11.2014, 07:25

Halee plz send me an in game msg in realm 2..cant find your company name listed

Guest

Re: WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED????

Post by Guest » 13.01.2015, 08:47

How about joining the two realms together. That might get some life to kapilands again.

Post Reply