Outrageous expansion price

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

Outrageous expansion price

Post by Guest » 10.11.2012, 06:51

I'm trying to expand one of my special building and it tells me:
you'll need 10000 Stones, 15000 Steel and 10000 Wood. You can add a maximum of 32407m².
15000 steel for m^2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is 2,025,000 caps on steel alone for every metre.

If i want to max my building out steel alone would cost me 65,624,175,000.

That is 65.6 billion on steel alone just to max one special building.

WTF is going on here?

Re: Outrageous expansion price

Post by Guest » 10.11.2012, 10:30

That the price. It's normal and you have the option of expanding it or not, personally I would complete the tasks first as otherwise it's a long wait to complete them and there is a medal when you complete them all. :wink:

Post by Guest » 11.11.2012, 03:24

NYK wrote:That the price. It's normal and you have the option of expanding it or not, personally I would complete the tasks first as otherwise it's a long wait to complete them and there is a medal when you complete them all. :wink:
why is it so expensive all of a sudden; building other special building it was really cheap

Post by Guest » 11.11.2012, 09:12

From memory it's the only building that adds a significant amount to your FA. It's either 3 or 4B, there is also the animal shelter that is slightly more expensive than similar buildings due to larger amounts of steel, that building doesn't add larger amounts to FA though. The community building is also the only one that doesn't require products being sent in just caps, it is the main special building your town hall, and as such costs more. There is of course the option not to expand it but the price isn't going to change.